Where do I buy a nice laptop for

• Thread starter apples
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Laptop
In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for a good deal on a laptop with specific specifications such as a Core 2 Duo processor, 2GB or more of RAM, and a 14 inch or larger screen. The conversation also includes a recommendation for checking out stores like Office Max, Office Depot, Best Buy, and Circuit City for potential deals. The person also mentions their own laptop, an HP Pavilion dv6000 with similar specifications, and their experience with it.
apples
So I wondering where to buy a laptop from for a nice deal.
Prefer Core 2 Duo. 2.0 or + GHz, 2Gb or + RAM, 14 in. or + screen
should have
Any help?

Computer science news on Phys.org
This should be in computers...and will likely be moved soon...

Beyond that. I've got an HP Pavilion dv6000 with a Core 2 Duo (like 1.6 Ghz) with i think around 4gb RAM and a 250 Gb HD. Nice computer, Vista hasn't been too problematic except for being a little laggy...

Stores to check out:
Office Max
Office Depot
Best Buy
Circuit City
etc. Look for the ads from places like Office Max or Office Depot, they have some good deals.

I do not have expertise in purchasing laptops. However, I would suggest doing some research online to compare prices and features of different laptops that meet your specifications. You can also consider checking out reputable electronics stores or websites that offer discounts or deals on laptops. It is important to make sure that the laptop you purchase meets your specific needs and budget. Additionally, it may be helpful to read reviews from other customers to get a better understanding of the product's quality and performance. I hope this helps and good luck with your laptop search!

Where do I buy a nice laptop for my budget?

There are many options for purchasing a laptop within a specific budget. Some popular retailers include Best Buy, Amazon, and Walmart. You can also look for deals directly from the manufacturer's website or consider buying a refurbished laptop from a trusted seller.

Where can I find the latest models of laptops?

The best place to find the latest models of laptops is directly from the manufacturer's website. You can also check popular electronics retailers such as Best Buy, Walmart, and Amazon. Another option is to visit a physical store to see the laptops in person and speak with a sales representative.

What are the key features to look for when buying a laptop?

The key features to consider when buying a laptop include the processor, RAM, storage capacity, screen size and resolution, battery life, and graphics card. It is also important to research the brand's reliability and read reviews from other users.

Can I customize a laptop to fit my specific needs?

Yes, many manufacturers offer the option to customize a laptop to fit your specific needs. This may include choosing a specific processor, memory, storage capacity, and other features. However, keep in mind that customization may come at an additional cost.

Is it better to buy a laptop online or in-store?

It ultimately depends on your personal preference. Buying a laptop online may offer more options and deals, while buying in-store allows you to physically see and test the laptop before purchasing. Consider your needs and do some research to determine which option is best for you.