Gainfully Employed: Accountant Returns to Work After 5 Months

• Thread starter Ronnin
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about Ronnin's recent return to work as an accountant for a construction company after a 5-month period of unemployment. He is excited to finally be doing the job he trained for in college and has also decided to pursue an MBA and the remaining accounting classes needed for the CPA exam. Everyone in the conversation congratulates him and wishes him well. Ronnin's only regret is that his busy schedule limits his time for browsing on a forum.
Ronnin
Since I've had so many people here give me words of encourgement during my 5 month stint of unemployment I thought I would announce that has thankfully come to an end. Last Monday I returned to service as an accountant for a contruction company. It has been quite a change for me since all of my experience has been in either industrial distribution and computer tech/development. I am so excited to finally be doing the job I spent years in college training for. I have also decided to return to grad school to pursue my MBA and obtain the last 12 hours of accounting classes I need to sit for the CPA exam sometime aproximately a year from now. My thanks to everyone for their well wishes. My only regret now is I am so busy during the day it severely limits my PF browse time :cry:

Physics news on Phys.org
Congratulations!

Yay :biggrin:! Congrats!

Sounds great Ronnin! Good luck to you!

Great news! Way to go, Ronnin!

I'm glad to hear this Ronnin. I hope you are happy with the new position!

Congratulations Ronnin!

Ronnin said:
My only regret now is I am so busy during the day it severely limits my PF browse time :cry:
I'm sure being employed beats out any loss of PF time. All the best.

Congratulations, Ronnin! Well done! :approve: :cool:

Best wishes on the MBA. That's a sound move.

Always good to see someone get what they actually want out of life. Good for you Boss. :approve:

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes! I appreciate it very much.

Congratulations!

1. How long was the accountant unemployed before returning to work?

The accountant was unemployed for 5 months before returning to work.

2. What prompted the accountant to return to work after only 5 months?

The accountant felt ready to return to work after taking a break to pursue personal interests and recharge.

3. Did the accountant face any challenges in re-entering the workforce after a 5-month break?

The accountant faced some challenges in terms of catching up with any changes in the industry and brushing up on their skills. However, they were able to overcome these challenges with determination and hard work.

4. How has the accountant's work experience been since returning to work?

The accountant's work experience has been positive since returning to work. They have been able to apply their previous experience and skills while also learning and growing in their new position.

5. What advice would the accountant give to others considering taking a break from their accounting career?

The accountant would advise others to carefully consider their personal and professional goals before taking a break from their accounting career. They should also stay updated on industry changes and be prepared to work hard to catch up when they are ready to return to work.