What kind of job can i get with

• Thread starter ken62310
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Job
In summary, a bachelor's degree in computer engineering is a valuable degree for job placement and expected salary. Outsourcing is a significant issue in the computer-related field, with programming being heavily outsourced. However, fields such as computer network security and IT are good options for those with a computer engineering degree. Additionally, a computer engineer can succeed in various computer-related fields, not just engineering jobs.
ken62310
A bachelor's degree in computer engineering?
i just wonder .. is it easy to survive in America with that degree...?

Physics news on Phys.org
This is one of the most valuable degrees you can obtain, in terms of both job placement and expected salary.

- Warren

how much of an issue is outsourcing for computer-related careers?

RasslinGod said:
how much of an issue is outsourcing for computer-related careers?

Quite a bit, depending on what computer-related field. Programming is quite outsourced. I've had interviews with a bunch of software companies that outsource their work.

Computer network security is a good field to go into. IT is another. But you don't really need a college degree to get into the IT field. DON'T limit yourself to an engineering job. A computer engineer will do fine in most computer-related fields.

What kind of job can I get with a degree in biology?

With a degree in biology, you can pursue various career paths such as a research scientist, lab technician, environmental consultant, medical or pharmaceutical sales representative, or a science writer.

What kind of job can I get with a degree in computer science?

A degree in computer science can open up opportunities for you to work as a software developer, network engineer, data analyst, web developer, or a computer systems analyst.

What kind of job can I get with a degree in business administration?

A degree in business administration can lead you to careers in finance, marketing, human resources, operations management, or business consulting.

What kind of job can I get with a degree in psychology?

With a degree in psychology, you can pursue a career as a clinical psychologist, counseling psychologist, school psychologist, industrial-organizational psychologist, or a social worker.

What kind of job can I get with a degree in engineering?

An engineering degree can open doors to various career paths such as mechanical engineer, civil engineer, electrical engineer, chemical engineer, or aerospace engineer.