Free Video Lectures - Learn Calculus Online

In summary, www.freevideolectures.com is a relatively new website that offers a variety of lectures and podcasts on different topics. They continuously add new submissions and have a good calculus section. However, some sections may lack extensive material. One user was particularly interested in a podcast on Detection Theory, but unfortunately the link was not available. Another user shared that MIT also has a YouTube channel with hundreds of lectures.
Oneiromancy
www.freevideolectures.com

I found this a few weeks ago and it's a definite gold-mine. It's a relatively new website and they get new submissions all the time so hopefully the sections that lack extensive material expand.

I've been using the calculus section which is pretty good.

Physics news on Phys.org
hmm.. I was interested in was the Detection Theory podcast on the Signals and Systems page. But when I clicked the link, nothing was available. bummer. :frown:

Yeah.. That is great stuff. I love it.

thx for sharing, the lectures aren't exactly what I've been doing but it does help.

W00t! A goldmine! Thanks for sharing this, I am indebted.

MIT has a youtube channel with hundreds of lectures.

1. What is the format of the free video lectures?

The free video lectures for learning calculus online are typically presented in a series of videos that cover various topics and concepts in calculus. Each video is usually accompanied by corresponding lecture notes and practice problems for further understanding and practice.

2. Who teaches the video lectures?

The video lectures are taught by experienced and qualified instructors who have a strong background in mathematics and specifically in calculus. They are experts in their field and use their knowledge and teaching skills to make the material accessible and easy to understand for learners.

3. Are the video lectures suitable for beginners?

Yes, the video lectures are designed to cater to learners of all levels, including beginners. The lectures start with the basics of calculus and gradually progress to more advanced concepts. The instructors also provide clear explanations and examples to help beginners grasp the material easily.

4. Can I access the video lectures anytime and anywhere?

Yes, the video lectures are available online and can be accessed anytime and anywhere as long as you have an internet connection. This allows for flexibility in learning and allows you to study at your own pace.

5. Are there any assignments or assessments included in the video lectures?

Some video lectures may include optional assignments or assessments for learners to test their understanding of the material. These assignments can be used as practice and to help reinforce the concepts taught in the lectures. However, this varies depending on the specific course or platform providing the video lectures.