Is this all true?!

• Thread starter sourcecode
  • Start date
In summary: This one was my favorite. Next we'll be reading that Keanu Reeves is indeed a Christ figure.Interesting. Perhaps the Wachowski Brothers and George Lucas are 'enlightened' beings who have taken it upon themselves to covertly lead us into the age of aquarius.The site originally posted is down, but here it is hosted somewhere else, with a load of other links...In summary, this page says that many beings, including humans, have used energy from other beings, and that this may be reflected symbolically in the Matrix series. It also states that there are many secret underground bases, and that many agents of the Matrix are working to protect it and get rid of people who are standing in their way.
sourcecode
If all of this turns out to be true, well... :eek:

http://archive.atspace.org/int/ [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
That Page said:
That many beings have used humanity as a huge source of energy, which in this case seems to be reflected symbolically in the Matrix series... Apparently, many humans also have vampire-like patterns encoded within their genetic code, meaning by this that they tend to suck the energy out of others without being aware of it...
Oh man, after reading this page I DID feel something being sucked out of me. But I think it was my hope for humankind's intelligence rather than any vampiric energy draining.

you should read the celestine prophecies.

That there are powerful organizations on Earth with a lot of money and resources who are trying to keep humanity subdued and seem to be formulating plans to eventually take control of the entire world... Also, that there are many secret underground bases throughout the world, many forms of mind control going on behind the scenes, as well as many agents of this system (in other words, of the Matrix) who are working to protect it, maintain their control over the world, and get rid of people who are standing in their way...

This one was my favorite. Next we'll be reading that Keanu Reeves is indeed a Christ figure.

Interesting. Perhaps the Wachowski Brothers and George Lucas are 'enlightened' beings who have taken it upon themselves to covertly lead us into the age of aquarius.

The site originally posted is down, but here it is hosted somewhere else, with a load of other links...

http://archive.tc/core/

Last edited by a moderator:
A psychotherapist's gold mine and retirement plan.

From the Ra material...

[Note: Ra refers to the fact that the stones exist in the first density of consciousness, the density of awareness. The first, second and third densities of conscious lifeforms are all visible to third-dimensional beings such as ourselves.]

From this I assume that the author is more dense than a stone. :biggrin:

Ive read a lot of stuff like this, we were genetically created by alien beings, we're an experiment, our souls are being harvested by 'higher beings'. The story's slightly different each time but the gist of it generally is, our whole species is being manipulated by another species or form of consciousness in evolutionary terms; streets ahead of ours.
To be honest I am not going to say i 'believe' this kind of thing out of hand but i definitely have time for it, i hear the same thing reiterated by shamans, people who smoke dmt/those advanced in meditating, people whove been abducted by aliens.
I also see the same idea repeated over and over in modern films, the matrix, dark-city, zardoz etc. These films *could just be flights of fancy, or they could very well be taping into some reseviour of knowledge in which on some level we all know what's being done to us.. and the most natural outlet for this knowledge could well be our art.
I can't say I've come to any definite conclusions, as with the original poster i can't say much more than 'intriguing' at this point. But i plan to meditate on these issues in various guises, so i might somewhere down the road come to a conclusion that's more concrete.

Last edited:
Cowpies are metaphysical manifestations of higher orders of reality. They remind us that time and temperature does matter. Only a fool or a fly would disturb one in its prime.

Many years ago, while sharp instruments were in my mouth, I learned that my dental hygienist was psychically in communication with beings on a planet in the Pleiades cluster. She was helping to solve several problems...

Still, I am completely open to ideas like a universal consciousness and other god-like concepts. In fact many modern ideas are really just a different spin on the Biblical God and soul concepts. I just can't see buying into any specific belief that I've heard or read. Even if based on some kernel of truth, there is so much obvious nonsense attached that one must go right over a cliff and abandon all rational thought.

Example: The wife of an acquaintance of mine was heavily immersed in various spiritual belief systems - a sort of native american/new-age mixture of ideas. According to her, among her many experiences, she had a near death experience during child birth. She also claimed to have encountered a real but mystical panther while on a vision quest. It slept next to her all night, she said. So, she was really out there, but she was nice and fun to talk with. One day I stopped by their house for something. As we walked up the drive, a white rock mixed in the gray gravel caught her attention. She looked down and gasped as this white rock was special and had been lost. According to her it held some kind of special energy. Also, she exclaimed, this is how she spotted it! The energy from the rock reached out and grabbed her attention. Then her 10 year old son suggested that she saw it because it was really white and everything else was gray.

Edit: A minor point of interest. Her husband was one of the chief engineers on the initial Bio-sphere project. Talk about a piece of work...and I don't mean the bio-sphere!

Last edited:
Ivan Seeking said:
Still, I am completely open to ideas like a universal consciousness and other god-like concepts. In fact many modern ideas are really just a different spin on the Biblical God and soul concepts. I just can't see buying into any specific belief that I've heard or read. Even if based on some kernel of truth, there is so much obvious nonsense attached that one must go right over a cliff and abandon all rational thought.
I completely agree :wink:

Ivan Seeking said:
that one must go right over a cliff and abandon all rational thought.

Maybe that's good :smile:

Somewhere in the late fifties, or perhaps 1960, my brother and I saw the first TV production of Mary Martin playing Peter Pan. We tried for several days, to fly around our living room, even the towel capes didn't help.

The one magical quirkiness I still indulge in is the thought, that everything we currently know, has been known before, and there are remnants of that knowledge to be seen in ancient art.

In ancient Buddhist Tankas, I always see The Buddha holding a long stem of a blooming flower by the very stem end. The flower goes up, and I imagine that to be a discussion of galaxies, with some understanding of their central spiral that goes downward like a stem, that the Buddha pinches shut, sustaining us here.

Reading recently in New Scientist there is a discussion of huge space time ripples that make the Universe expand, and I am reminded of discussions of Prana, and Atman, the breathing of the Universe, or the breathing of Rama.

I always make associations like these, and I neither dismiss or embrace them, I just listen to them as they come up. I leave my inner computer "online" all the time, and constantly search my own data base for associations, however far fetched they may be, I find it a lot more entertaining than reality shows.

Chronos said:
Cowpies are metaphysical manifestations of higher orders of reality. They remind us that time and temperature does matter. Only a fool or a fly would disturb one in its prime.

:rofl: :rofl:

Some of the best jokes online are here

1. What is the meaning of "very intriguing stuff"?

The phrase "very intriguing stuff" can refer to anything that is highly interesting or thought-provoking. It is often used to describe things that are mysterious, unusual, or captivating.

2. Who uses the term "very intriguing stuff"?

The term "very intriguing stuff" is used by a variety of people, including scientists, researchers, journalists, and everyday individuals. It is a colloquial phrase that can be used in both formal and informal contexts.

3. Can you provide examples of "very intriguing stuff"?

Examples of "very intriguing stuff" could include scientific discoveries, conspiracy theories, unsolved mysteries, or even personal experiences that leave a person feeling curious and fascinated.

4. How does "very intriguing stuff" contribute to scientific research?

"Very intriguing stuff" can provide scientists with new ideas and avenues for research. It can also spark curiosity and encourage critical thinking, leading to new discoveries and advancements in various fields of study.

5. Is "very intriguing stuff" always based on fact?

No, "very intriguing stuff" can be based on both fact and fiction. While some things may be backed by evidence and research, others may be purely speculative or based on personal beliefs and opinions.