Is The Dark Knight Rises the Best Batman Movie Ever?

• Thread starter Yayfordoritos
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Movie
In summary, the conversation discussed a movie recommendation and the existence of a favorite movie thread on a forum. The original poster praised the movie as the best Batman movie they have ever seen, while another member expressed disappointment with it. The opening scene was noted as the best by one member, while another found the rest of the movie to be only slightly above average.
Yayfordoritos
I know it's not a sci fi movie and it probably violates the terms of this board, but if any of you get a chance to see this movie it is completely awesome. The best Batman movie I have I ever seen.

Physics news on Phys.org
Yayfordoritos said:
Thanks sorry I didn't know about it : ) and it's Ms. Doritos

You are welcome and noted.

I didn't like this movie. It was big disappointment for me.

opening scene is best I've seen. Very cool.

Batman getting beat up is pretty dramatic.

rest of movie I find is a bit better than average.

1. What makes The Dark Knight Rises a great movie?

The Dark Knight Rises is considered a great movie due to its compelling storyline, strong character development, intense action sequences, and thought-provoking themes. It also features exceptional performances from its cast and impressive visual effects.

2. Is The Dark Knight Rises a standalone movie or part of a trilogy?

The Dark Knight Rises is the final installment in Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy, following Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. While it can be enjoyed on its own, watching the previous two films will enhance the viewing experience and provide a deeper understanding of the characters and their motivations.

3. How does The Dark Knight Rises compare to other Batman movies?

Many fans and critics consider The Dark Knight Rises to be the best Batman movie to date. It offers a more grounded and realistic take on the character and his world, while also staying true to the core elements of the Batman mythology. However, opinions may vary, and some may prefer other Batman movies for different reasons.

4. What impact did The Dark Knight Rises have on the superhero genre?

The Dark Knight Rises is often credited with elevating the superhero genre to new heights. Its success at the box office and critical acclaim showed that superhero movies could be taken seriously and be more than just popcorn flicks. It also set a high standard for future superhero movies to strive towards.

5. Are there any notable scientific elements in The Dark Knight Rises?

The Dark Knight Rises does not have a significant focus on scientific concepts or theories. However, it does touch on themes of survival, technology, and the effects of societal inequality. It also features advanced technology and gadgets, but these are more fictional and do not have a scientific basis.