The Algebra for Theory of Natural Output

In summary, the conversation discusses the confusion about how the leap is made in the last two lines when deriving the natural level of output. The notes provided from the lecture have made this leap themselves. The second line is a simplified version of the first line, with the variable P canceled. The last line states that Y is a function of the variables mu, L, and z.
JoshMaths
When deriving the natural level of output i am confused as to how the leap is made in the last two lines.

P = P(1+μ)F(1-Y/L,z) =>

1 = (1+μ)F(1-Y/L,z) =>

Yn = h(μ,L,z)

I understand how the mark-up, Total Labour and variable factors are the factors of the natural level but how does this come from the above line?

Thanks,

Josh

Physics news on Phys.org
This is homework, I assume.

Nope, incorrect assumption :)

The notes i am provided from the lecture have made this leap themselves.

Would you like a picture of the notes?

JoshMaths said:
Nope, incorrect assumption :)

The notes i am provided from the lecture have made this leap themselves.

Would you like a picture of the notes?
No, just needed to clarify.

Nearly all my Economics questions have gone unanswered, if i am missing something huge in terms of my poor question asking please let me know.

I don't believe that we have many people here that knowledgeable in economics.

I know nothing of economics, (If I did I would be retired already!)

Just looking at it as a math problem, the second line is just the first with P canceled.

The last line is simply a statement that Y is a function of mu , L and z.

Thanks for your help, i'll try and post more relevant questions next time.

1. What is the Algebra for Theory of Natural Output?

The Algebra for Theory of Natural Output is a mathematical framework used to model and analyze natural systems. It combines principles from algebra, calculus, and other branches of mathematics to describe the behavior of complex systems in nature.

2. How is the Algebra for Theory of Natural Output different from traditional algebra?

The Algebra for Theory of Natural Output is different from traditional algebra in that it focuses on solving equations and problems related to natural systems, rather than abstract concepts. It also takes into account the dynamic and ever-changing nature of these systems.

3. What are some real-world applications of the Algebra for Theory of Natural Output?

The Algebra for Theory of Natural Output has a wide range of applications in various fields such as physics, biology, economics, and engineering. It can be used to model and predict the behavior of natural phenomena such as population growth, climate change, and economic markets.

4. How can the Algebra for Theory of Natural Output be used to improve our understanding of natural systems?

By using the Algebra for Theory of Natural Output, scientists can create mathematical models that accurately represent the behavior of natural systems. These models can then be used to make predictions and test hypotheses, leading to a deeper understanding of how these systems work.

5. What are some challenges associated with using the Algebra for Theory of Natural Output?

One of the main challenges of using the Algebra for Theory of Natural Output is the complexity of natural systems. It can be difficult to accurately model and predict the behavior of these systems due to the numerous variables and factors involved. Additionally, obtaining accurate data for these models can also be a challenge.