Forums groups not collapsing/expanding in Prime

• Thread starter devious_
  • Start date
In summary, the issue with forums groups not collapsing/expanding in Prime is that it hinders efficient navigation and can cause frustration for users. This could be due to technical glitches, outdated software, or compatibility issues. To fix the issue, you can try refreshing the page, clearing your browser's cache, or updating your software. This is a common problem reported by users, but its frequency may vary. While there is no guaranteed way to prevent this issue, keeping software and browser up to date and regularly clearing cache can help minimize the risk.
devious_
The title says it all. Just wanted to point it out.

Physics news on Phys.org
I don't think they ever did.

They did. You could switch to the other skin, collapse them, and switch back.

Hmm...did not know about that trick.

Yep, same problem here, so I have been using the other skin :cry:

Bump. :wink:

What is the issue with forums groups not collapsing/expanding in Prime?

The issue with forums groups not collapsing/expanding in Prime is that users are unable to navigate through the forum efficiently. This can lead to confusion and frustration, as well as difficulty in finding relevant information.

Why are forums groups not collapsing/expanding in Prime?

The reason for forums groups not collapsing/expanding in Prime could be due to a technical glitch or error in the coding of the forum feature. It could also be a result of outdated software or compatibility issues.

How can I fix the issue of forums groups not collapsing/expanding in Prime?

To fix the issue of forums groups not collapsing/expanding in Prime, you can try refreshing the page, clearing your browser's cache, or updating your software. If the issue persists, you can reach out to the platform's technical support for assistance.

Is this a common problem with forums groups in Prime?

Yes, this is a common issue reported by users of Prime. However, the frequency of this problem may vary depending on the platform's updates and user activity.

Can I prevent forums groups from not collapsing/expanding in Prime in the future?

While there is no foolproof way to prevent forums groups from not collapsing/expanding in Prime, you can try to keep your software and browser up to date, as well as clear your cache regularly to minimize the risk of encountering this issue.