Alt+123 Mystery Solved - Get Full Image of What Happens

• Thread starter moose
  • Start date
In summary, pressing alt + 1 2 3 (with the number pad) on a certain thread in a forum results in a page being displayed. This also happens with other alt codes. Some users have reported difficulty replicating this issue, possibly due to the speed at which the keys are pressed. It seems that clearing the cache can also affect the outcome. Additionally, there have been previous discussions about this phenomenon, but it appears to be a random occurrence.
moose
If you press alt + 1 2 3 (I have only tried this with the number pad),while looking at a certain thread you get this page

http://www.twilightus.net/adam/alt123.png"
Click on it to get full size...

In fact, pressing alt + various things, does...various things. This happened to me when I tried to do some alt codes on here...

EDIT: This is what it gets to
https://www.physicsforums.com/printthread.php?t=145470
It says "printthread", so I am guessing that it's the printer friendly version?

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I can't seem to replicate this on the newest version of firefox or IE7. what you are seeing is the printer version, you can also get to is by the thread tools dropdown.

I can replicate this but I get the PF image, not Chef Success.

I thought I remember a thread about this a while back, but I cannot seem to duplicate it (Firefox 2.0, win xp)

I cleared my Cache and now have the PF image.

Yeah, the only reason why I thought it could be a bug is because it was the Chef thing...

Oh yeah, and the reason why you aren't able to duplicate it might be because you are pressing 123 too slow... Even if I type it really fast, it doesn't always work. I have to do it in one quick motion for it to actually go to the page.

EDIT: I thought I checked this earlier, but this works with alt 3... The only reason it worked with 123 was because it was just fast enough to only take the 3 into account.

Last edited:

1. What is "Alt+123 Mystery Solved"?

"Alt+123 Mystery Solved" is a keyboard shortcut that can be used to reveal hidden information or solve a mystery on a computer.

2. How does the "Alt+123 Mystery Solved" shortcut work?

The "Alt+123 Mystery Solved" shortcut works by accessing hidden or alternate characters on a computer's keyboard. By pressing the Alt key and the numbers 1, 2, and 3 simultaneously, users can reveal a full image or solve a mystery that was previously hidden or unknown.

3. Can the "Alt+123 Mystery Solved" shortcut be used on all computers?

The "Alt+123 Mystery Solved" shortcut may work on most computers, but it ultimately depends on the operating system and keyboard layout being used. Some computers may require a different combination of keys to achieve the same result.

4. What types of mysteries can be solved using the "Alt+123 Mystery Solved" shortcut?

The "Alt+123 Mystery Solved" shortcut can be used to solve a variety of mysteries or reveal hidden information on a computer. This can include deciphering codes, uncovering hidden images or text, or accessing locked features on a website or application.

5. Is the "Alt+123 Mystery Solved" shortcut a reliable method for solving mysteries?

The "Alt+123 Mystery Solved" shortcut can be a useful tool for solving mysteries on a computer, but it is not always guaranteed to work. Some mysteries may require more advanced techniques or may not be solvable using this shortcut alone. It is always important to gather additional information and use critical thinking when attempting to solve a mystery.