Find Your Perfect Partner: What Qualities Do You Look For?

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about the speaker's ideal partner and their preferences for physical appearance, personality traits, and interests. They mention qualities such as being big and tough, lean and wimpy, enjoying parties and reading, and having a ram avatar. The speaker also expresses their preference for a partner who is not afraid to show their soft side and who is either a leader or a follower. However, they ultimately want someone who is cute and nerdy, with a love for science.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
what would be your perfect partner? Will he be big and tough, lean and wimpy, loves going to parties, likes to stay in and read, or any combination.

Would he be a, leader or a follower. or some thing in between.I won't list every thing, just say what qualities you want.

Physics news on Phys.org
He'd have a ram avatar.

Evo said:
He'd have a ram avatar.

:redface::shy::!)

Last edited by a moderator:
He would have a ram avatar like Evo's.

I tend to go for the strong, teddy bear types. Not scared to get his hands dirty, nor scared to show his soft side.

wolram said:
what would be your perfect partner? Will he be big and tough, lean and wimpy, loves going to parties, likes to stay in and read, or any combination.

Would he be a, leader or a follower. or some thing in between.

I won't list every thing, just say what qualities you want.

Lean, bespectacled, nerdy lover of science (preferably less biology...biology is for guuuuurls). I like the nerds that don't actually try to be manly. Doesn't matter whether leader or follower as long as he's cute ^^

What qualities should I look for in a potential partner?

Some important qualities to look for in a potential partner include: compatibility, communication skills, emotional intelligence, shared values and goals, and mutual respect.

Is physical attraction an important factor in finding the perfect partner?

Physical attraction is a subjective factor and may vary from person to person. While it can initially draw two people together, it is not the only important factor in a successful relationship. It is important to also consider other qualities and compatibility in a potential partner.

How can I determine if someone is a good match for me?

A good way to determine if someone is a good match for you is to spend time getting to know them and observing their behavior and values. Communication is also key in understanding if someone is compatible with you.

Can I have a successful relationship without sharing all the same interests as my partner?

Yes, it is not necessary for partners to share all the same interests in order to have a successful relationship. It is more important to have mutual respect and support for each other's individual interests and hobbies.

What should I do if I am having trouble finding the perfect partner?

If you are having trouble finding the perfect partner, it may be helpful to reflect on your own values and goals, and to also actively seek out potential partners through activities or events that align with your interests. It is also important to maintain an open mind and not have too rigid of expectations for a partner.