PF Calendar: Discovering and Adding Events

• Thread starter tiny-tim
  • Start date
In summary, "PF Calendar" is a digital calendar tool that allows users to discover and add events to their personal calendar. It can be accessed through a web browser or a mobile app. To discover events on "PF Calendar", you can browse through different categories such as sports, concerts, festivals, etc. You can also search for specific events or browse through recommended events based on your location and interests. Yes, you can add your own events to "PF Calendar" by clicking on the "Add Event" button and filling out the necessary information such as event name, date, time, location, and description. "PF Calendar" is free to use, but some events may require tickets or registration fees. Additionally, "PF Calendar" allows

month I am most looking forward to …

• December 2000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • October 2002

• April 2004

• January 2005

• March 2007

• None of the above

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tiny-tim
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
I've just discovered the PF Calendar function: https://www.physicsforums.com/calendar.php

But it won't go any further forward than 31 March 2007: https://www.physicsforums.com/calendar.php?c=1&week=1174780800&do=displayweek&month=3 :confused:

hmm … I tried adding an event for 01 January 2001, but it didn't seem to take. :frown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I don't think this feature is enabled tim. Good for birthdays though :smile:

I see we are going to travel back in time. :cool:

The calendar has always been there, but it has little to no value here, so it's not advertised.

1. What is "PF Calendar"?

"PF Calendar" is a digital calendar tool that allows users to discover and add events to their personal calendar. It can be accessed through a web browser or a mobile app.

2. How do I discover events on "PF Calendar"?

To discover events on "PF Calendar", you can browse through different categories such as sports, concerts, festivals, etc. You can also search for specific events or browse through recommended events based on your location and interests.

3. Can I add my own events to "PF Calendar"?

Yes, you can add your own events to "PF Calendar" by clicking on the "Add Event" button and filling out the necessary information such as event name, date, time, location, and description.

4. Is "PF Calendar" free to use?

Yes, "PF Calendar" is free to use. However, some events may require tickets or registration fees.

5. Can I sync "PF Calendar" with my other calendars?

Yes, "PF Calendar" allows you to sync with other calendars such as Google Calendar, Outlook, and Apple Calendar. This way, you can view all your events in one place.