Princess Diana's Death: A Never-Ending Mystery?

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary, there is ongoing discussion and speculation in the British press about whether or not Princess Diana was murdered, with the truth possibly not being known for many years. However, the individual speaking does not believe she was murdered and mentions a lack of similar news stories in their own papers. They express an interest in seeing news clips of Diana's sons and how much they resemble her.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Was she murdered ? every day there is some story in the british press, i think she was murdered, but it could be 100yrs before the truth is known.

Physics news on Phys.org
who knows...But i doubt it..

I really don't think there was a need for anyone to murder her. Was there ever any truth about the man who tried to sell Dodi's father secret papers from the CIA?
We really don't get these kinds of stories in our papers any more. I love seeing news clips of the boys, both naughty and nice. They look so much like there Mum.

What was Princess Diana's full name?

Diana, Princess of Wales' full name was Diana Frances Spencer.

How did Princess Diana die?

Princess Diana died in a car crash in Paris, France on August 31, 1997.

When did Princess Diana marry Prince Charles?

Princess Diana married Prince Charles on July 29, 1981 at St. Paul's Cathedral in London, England.

How many children did Princess Diana have?

Princess Diana had two children: Prince William, Duke of Cambridge and Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex.

What were Princess Diana's philanthropic efforts?

Princess Diana was known for her philanthropic efforts, including her work with HIV/AIDS charities, landmine removal, and her involvement with children's hospitals and organizations.