PF on Twitter - Stay Connected w/ Random Ramblings & Misc Tidbits

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, to join the "PF on Twitter" community, create a Twitter account and follow the hashtag #PFonTwitter. The community focuses on scientific topics and welcomes anyone with an interest in science. Content on the community includes discussions about current events, sharing of interesting articles and studies, and personal experiences and insights from members. To make the most out of the experience, actively engage with the community by posting, asking questions, and interacting with others' content. "PF on Twitter" can also be used for networking and professional opportunities, but it's important to maintain a professional demeanor when interacting with others.
Physics news on Phys.org
Cool. I guess I will need to break down and register in order to be an offical follower.

Once I become a follower, can I respond to you online? I know nothing about twitter.

Last edited:
We've amped up our Twitter page and now post daily tweets. Check it out and "Follow Us"!

1. How can I join the "PF on Twitter" community?

To join the "PF on Twitter" community, simply create a Twitter account and follow the hashtag #PFonTwitter. This will allow you to see all posts and tweets related to the community and participate in discussions and sharing of random ramblings and miscellaneous tidbits.

2. What types of content can I expect to see on "PF on Twitter"?

"PF on Twitter" is a community for scientists and science enthusiasts, so you can expect to see a wide range of content related to science, research, and academia. This can include discussions about current events, sharing of interesting articles and studies, and personal experiences and insights from members of the community.

3. Can I participate in "PF on Twitter" if I am not a scientist?

Absolutely! "PF on Twitter" welcomes anyone with an interest in science and a desire to learn and share knowledge. You do not need to be a scientist to join the community and participate in discussions. However, please keep in mind that the community focuses on scientific topics, so it may not be the right fit for everyone.

4. How can I make the most out of my experience with "PF on Twitter"?

The best way to make the most out of your experience with "PF on Twitter" is to actively engage with the community. This can include posting your own thoughts and insights, asking questions, and responding to others' posts. It's also helpful to follow other members of the community and interact with their content as well.

5. Can I use the "PF on Twitter" community for networking and professional opportunities?

Yes, "PF on Twitter" can be a great platform for networking and creating professional connections with other scientists. Many members of the community use it to share job opportunities, collaborate on research projects, and connect with other professionals in their field. Just make sure to maintain a professional and respectful demeanor when interacting with others in the community.