Need help for my final project

In summary, the conversation discusses the difficulties of finding a detailed drawing for an electric powered wheelbarrow, and suggests alternative solutions such as contacting the manufacturer or choosing a different model to model or examine. The speaker also advises consulting the instructor for further guidance.
kevin prakash
Our team are doing "Electric Powered Wheelbarrow". Can some one help me where can find the theory. This Wheelbarrow using electric engine instead of petrol or diesel engine.
1.) Where can find the dimension of the wheelbarrow?
2.) 2D or 3D Drawing?

I just want the drawing that shows every dimension of the Electric Powered Wheelbarrow.

Help Me Please

Engineering news on Phys.org
What kind of theory are looking for? It sounds pretty straight forward to me. Learn how the electric motor works and then rig it up to drive the wheelbarrow.

As for the dimensions can't you just measure the wheelbarrow?

Most cad software will have associated websites where people share drawings etc. Someone, somewhere has measured and drawn one. S

RandomGuy88 said:
What kind of theory are looking for? It sounds pretty straight forward to me. Learn how the electric motor works and then rig it up to drive the wheelbarrow.

As for the dimensions can't you just measure the wheelbarrow?

Sir, in my country very difficult to find the electric powered wheelbarrow. I can measure the normal wheelbarrow but i need to submit in 3d Cad Cam. and also i need to present and show how the mechanism works using Cad Cam software. I already draw the wheelbarrow but i found quite hard to apply the mechanism using Inventor. can you suggest or advise me concerning this? Thank you sir.

If you contact Honda and get the right person, you might be able to get this drawing. Or they may feel that you're out to make counterfeit electric wheelbarrows and decline.

If the objective of your project is to model or examine the workings of a simple machine (which is what it sounds like) you should choose something that you have very detailed schematics for, or something that you actually have access to and can take measurements from. If it's not too late, you may want to change what you're modelling to something that meets these criteria.

Or you can simply approximate it from what images you can find and make it 'good enough', and state that you were constrained because you didn't have physical access nor detailed drawings.

EDIT: Either way, you should probably consult your instructor. Assuming that Honda does not come through for you.

Last edited:
MATLABdude said:
If you contact Honda and get the right person, you might be able to get this drawing. Or they may feel that you're out to make counterfeit electric wheelbarrows and decline.

If the objective of your project is to model or examine the workings of a simple machine (which is what it sounds like) you should choose something that you have very detailed schematics for, or something that you actually have access to and can take measurements from. If it's not too late, you may want to change what you're modelling to something that meets these criteria.

Or you can simply approximate it from what images you can find and make it 'good enough', and state that you were constrained because you didn't have physical access nor detailed drawings.

EDIT: Either way, you should probably consult your instructor. Assuming that Honda does not come through for you.

Yes You're right I've been thinking of it. I should change the model because very difficult to find the detailed drawing. Thank You Sir for Your Advise.

What is the best way to start my final project?

The best way to start your final project is by carefully reading the project guidelines and requirements. Make sure you understand what is expected of you and what the project is about. Then, brainstorm ideas and create a plan or outline for your project.

How can I manage my time effectively while working on my final project?

To manage your time effectively, it is important to create a schedule and stick to it. Set realistic deadlines for each task and make sure to prioritize your work. Also, take breaks when needed to avoid burnout and maintain a healthy work-life balance.

What should I do if I am struggling with my final project?

If you are struggling with your final project, don't be afraid to reach out for help. You can talk to your professor or classmates for guidance and support. Additionally, you can seek help from academic resources such as tutoring services or writing centers.

How can I ensure the quality of my final project?

To ensure the quality of your final project, make sure to thoroughly proofread your work for any errors or mistakes. It is also helpful to have someone else review your project and provide feedback. Additionally, make sure to follow the project guidelines and meet all the requirements.

What should I do if I am feeling overwhelmed during my final project?

If you are feeling overwhelmed during your final project, take a step back and reevaluate your workload. It is important to practice self-care and prioritize your mental and physical well-being. Don't be afraid to ask for extensions if needed, and remember that it's okay to take breaks and ask for help when needed.