Disproving Einstein's Energy-Mass Relation

• Thread starter nykill
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Relation
In summary, you say that you have a derivation which proves that Einstein's Energy mass relation is wrong, but you contradictorily say that you will soon disclose the alternate proof of Einsteins energy mass relation. You use the word "proof" but you have not provided one. You also make assumptions which you have not justified.
nykill
friends i have a derivation which proves that Einstein's Energy mass relation is wrong. I know as far as my knowledge is concerned its true, but want to disclose the thing in front of the world without lossing the credit. Can anyone tell me how this can be done ...will soon disclose the alternate proof of Einsteins energy mass relation

Physics news on Phys.org
I'll alert the media. :rolleyes:

First you say:
nykill said:
...i have a derivation which proves that Einstein's Energy mass relation is wrong.
Then contradictorily you say:
will soon disclose the alternate proof of Einsteins energy mass relation
You cannot prove anything unless you first learn logic.

Don't mind them, it's probably that they've heard it many times before from many people. You said you're pretty sure the work you did. So why need someone to check? I say just disclose it to the world! But if you really want other to check it out for you, you can bring it to any University near you and meet the professors there have them take a look at your paper. I've done that many times with my homework.

This isn't homework. This is 100 years of physics.

Don't forget to note the assumptions too. Certainly E=mc^2 is wrong in certain conditions. Not just because that it using a rounding of boolean equations but because it assumes the the particles to be massless.

We end up using, E^2 = (pc)^2+(mc^2)^2

Surely you mean that [itex]E=mc^2[/itex] assumes the particles are at rest... The rest is correct (Photons obey [itex]E=pc[/itex] as the [itex]m^2c^4[/itex] term is equal to zero).

To prove that E=mc² is wrong u need a valid proof, more than any equation...

If u can tell that the fusion happenning in the sun making it shine doesn't rely on such an equation than u cna wrote another one based on ur new assumptions...

If u can say that nuclear fissions, nuclear bombs, hydrogen bomb aren't applications for it, than u can easily prove it wrong...

When Einstein made that up, probably he didn't forsee many things that were the result of hsi work, but he was thinking why...He had some image in his mind, Einstein wasn't very good at formulating stuff, and there was the time he needed mathematical help...

So why do u want to prove such a beautifull equation wrong??

Einstein wasn't very good at formulating stuff

Yeah, Einstein wasn't very smart at all :rolleyes:

What is Einstein's Energy-Mass Relation?

Einstein's Energy-Mass Relation, also known as the famous equation E=mc^2, is a fundamental principle in physics that states that energy (E) and mass (m) are equivalent and can be converted into each other.

Why would someone want to disprove Einstein's Energy-Mass Relation?

There are a few reasons why someone might want to challenge or disprove Einstein's Energy-Mass Relation. Some may believe that there is a better or more accurate explanation for the relationship between energy and mass, while others may simply want to challenge the widely accepted theory for the sake of scientific inquiry.

What evidence has been presented to disprove Einstein's Energy-Mass Relation?

There have been several attempts to disprove Einstein's Energy-Mass Relation, but none have been successful. Some have suggested that the equation is not applicable in certain extreme conditions, such as at the center of a black hole, but even in these cases, the equation has been shown to hold true.

How has the scientific community responded to attempts to disprove Einstein's Energy-Mass Relation?

The scientific community has largely rejected any attempts to disprove Einstein's Energy-Mass Relation. The equation has been extensively tested and has consistently been shown to accurately predict the relationship between energy and mass in a wide range of scenarios. Until a more compelling and well-supported theory is presented, it is unlikely that Einstein's equation will be disproven.

What would it mean for our understanding of physics if Einstein's Energy-Mass Relation was disproven?

If Einstein's Energy-Mass Relation was disproven, it would have significant implications for our understanding of the fundamental laws of physics. It would mean that a major principle that has been widely accepted and used in countless scientific applications would need to be revised or replaced. It would also open up new avenues for scientific exploration and potentially lead to a better understanding of the universe.