How can I make my Chemistry Teacher go, err? Not sure

In summary, the person is asking for advice on how to catch their Chemistry teacher off guard with a difficult question. However, it is not recommended as it can harm their relationship with the teacher and is considered cheating. The conversation has been locked for review.
LatexZone
How can I make my Chemistry Teacher go, err? Not sure :D

He seems to be so clever at Chemistry it's not even funny.

How can I catch him out on something? I possibly would like something simple to say but hard to know the answer to.

Something like "how can we make our own energy without the need of the sun" :D

Chemistry news on Phys.org

SurgicalTeach said:
He seems to be so clever at Chemistry it's not even funny.

How can I catch him out on something? I possibly would like something simple to say but hard to know the answer to.

Something like "how can we make our own energy without the need of the sun" :D

I don't think that will serve you well. First, it will not help your rapport with the instructor. Second, it's essentially cheating to come here to ask more experienced folks for something that your instructor may not know offhand, and represent it like it was your original question.

I'm locking this pending review...

The thread will stay locked.

1. How can I make my Chemistry Teacher go, err? Not sure

Trying to make your teacher angry or frustrated is not a productive or respectful approach. Instead, focus on being a respectful and engaged student in class.

2. Can I use pranks or jokes to make my Chemistry Teacher go, err?

No, using pranks or jokes in the classroom can be disruptive and disrespectful. It is important to maintain a professional and respectful relationship with your teacher.

3. Is there a way to make my Chemistry Teacher go, err without getting in trouble?

No, attempting to provoke your teacher is not a mature or appropriate way to handle any issues you may have. It is important to address any concerns or conflicts in a respectful and constructive manner.

4. Will my Chemistry Teacher like me more if I make them go, err?

No, trying to intentionally annoy or irritate your teacher will not make them like you more. Building a positive relationship with your teacher involves being a respectful and engaged student.

5. Is it okay to make my Chemistry Teacher go, err if they are a difficult or mean teacher?

No, it is never okay to intentionally try to upset or anger someone, even if they are a difficult or mean teacher. It is important to handle any conflicts or issues in a calm and respectful manner.