PF Member Photo Thread Archive

In summary: Some members also made jokes and teased each other. The conversation ended with one member finally sharing his photo and asking the others to go easy on the photoshopping.
  • #1,611
http://www.public.asu.edu/~hyousif/Picture%20008.jpg [Broken]

Holy crap I almost fainted

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
  • #1,612
http://www.public.asu.edu/~hyousif/Picture%20008.jpg [Broken]
This is indeed very impressive

marlon

• #1,613
Danger said:
It just makes the whole personna a little weirder. Anyhow, I was kidding in the respect that this is the only picture I have of that costume. :rolleyes:
I try to get along with it.

Danger said:
I mean that they all seem to think that there's something drastically wrong with them physically and/or sociologically, whereas they all seem perfect to me. Therefore the same probably applies to you.
This is not my problem.Anyway,let's forget it.

• #1,614
Lisa! said:
I try to get along with it.

This is not my problem.Anyway,let's forget it.
you are not allowed to post on this nonsense if you don't reveal your physical appearance to us NOW

marlon

• #1,615
Lisa,i guess you're not really proud of your physical appearance...:wink:

Daniel.

• #1,616
dextercioby said:
Lisa,i guess you're not really proud of your physical appearance...:wink:

Daniel.

i think she is just horny and wants some attention

marlon

• #1,617
This is a recent photo - just after a couple of hours of picking on some rock.

This is a baseline for me - I am somewhat out of shape. :biggrin:

I am going to see if I can get back to where I was, and perhaps establish a new max.

I was a bit tired, so I didn't feel like smiling.

My raspberry patch is in the background.

I come from a family that likes hugging, so I am very huggable. :biggrin:

Attachments

• Astronuc-after gardening.JPG
    Astronuc-after gardening.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 1,084
Last edited:
  • #1,618
I finally decided to post my picture:

paramecium1.gif

• #1,619
That didn't surprise me in the least. You're in a snotty age-group, you know..

• #1,620
we are :redface: :uhh: :biggrin:

• #1,621
yomamma said:
I finally decided to post my picture:
You're a lot bigger than I thought...

• #1,622
here I am in my halloween costume. I was an amoeba. I'm mad at paramcecia parties because the pseudopodia were chafing.

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/m.hoult/fw/images/amoeba.jpg [Broken]

• #1,623
Yes, you look like a perfect creep.

• #1,624
arildno said:
Yes, you look like a perfect creep.
Don't be silly. Nobody's perfect.

• #1,625
marlon said:
here is my last pass-photo, taken just a week ago at 6 am...

marlon
Definitely made for Hollywood - you should be in pictures. :biggrin:

• #1,626
whozum said:
Boredom is my only explanation:
That was a spectacular series! You are truly unique, whozum!

• #1,627
Math Is Hard said:
I'll have to print those out and make a flip-book. :biggrin:

• #1,628
Danger said:
I'll have to print those out and make a flip-book. :biggrin:
Good idea! You could make a Pillowhead flip-book, too. :biggrin:

• #1,629
Math Is Hard said:
Good idea! You could make a Pillowhead flip-book, too. :biggrin:
Or I could go BT on you and interleaf them.

• #1,630
Danger said:
Or I could go BT on you and interleaf them.
hmm.. don't forget the giant smilies.

• #1,631
Math Is Hard said:
hmm.. don't forget the giant smilies.
Slow down, kid. I'm going to have to go buy more paper.

• #1,632
Math Is Hard said:

Aka "you are a freak, what is wrong with you!"

• #1,633
whozum said:
She tends to be diplomatic with newcomers. :tongue:

edit: I know that you've been here nearly as long as me, but I consider myself a newbie.

Last edited:
  • #1,634
You guys notice those two bumps on my forehead? I've had those since forever but I don't think I actually hit my head on anything (that symmetrical atleast, odd). Any biologists/doctors want to take a look?

• #1,635
Everybody - go check out what hypnagogue did for the alphabetical member photo list!

He has catalogued the entire member photo thread with links from the photos back to the page where it appeared! This took him several days to do. Please thank him for his efforts!

Likes gracy
  • #1,636
Evo said:
Everybody - go check out what hypnagogue did for the alphabetical member photo list! Please thank him for his efforts!
Absolutely! I was just about to congratulate you because I thought that you were the one who did it. Thanks, hypnagogue! Great job! Couldn't you have Photoshopped Evo's clothes off while you were at it, though?

• #1,637
whozum said:
You guys notice those two bumps on my forehead?
I noticed, but didn't think that it would be polite to mention them. They're obviously horn buds. You have demonic ancestry.

• #1,638
SOS2008 said:
Hey, why isn't The Statutory Ape's photo in the alphabetical collection? How in the heck am I supposed to drool over all the handsome guys with ease, huh?
:blushing:

Evo said:
Everybody - go check out what hypnagogue did for the alphabetical member photo list!
Wow... that was definitely a very arduous process it looks like. Good Job Hypnagogue.

• #1,639
Now we can drool over the StatutoryApe in two threads. :approve:

• #1,640
Someone referenced every photo by page! Now that's devotion. Looks really good too. Good work Hypnagogue.

I just happened to notice that there are no end parenthesis on the last set in each post in the alphabetical member photo list thread. Am I seeing brains again? :confused:

• #1,641
whozum said:
Oh, gosh, no, sweetie! I didn't mean that at all. You've got a very handsome mug - I just love all the fun pictures that you took. They are very expressive of your personality.

That's interesting what you mentioned about the bumps on your head. I did not notice them. My friend Mike had the same thing and so did his sister. He actually had them shaved off one summer. We were totally surprised because he always had long flowing hair (he's a California digital artist/surfer boy) and then he came in one day with his head shaved after he had the surgery - (his bumps were under the hairline). We never would have noticed anything otherwise.

• #1,642
Evo said:
He has catalogued the entire member photo thread with links from the photos back to the page where it appeared! This took him several days to do. Please thank him for his efforts!
And now, when the book is written, they will refer to the Hypnge Cat. #.

Now I can see many pichers of Gale I've never seen before. I find it hard to believe thay are all the same person, she looks so different from one photo to the next, including the pillowhead series.

I wish we had more shots of the lovely Math Is Hard.

I enjoyed seeing Hypatia.

I still can't seem to access the picture of Gokul. I'm not sure why I care except that when poking through the thread out of curiosity I was plainly informed I didn't have permission to access his picture. I am still curious to see what's so special about him I need permission to see him.

Evo's old Driver's photo was etherial.

• #1,643
They're BMP files, that's weird that you can't view bitmap. Anyway, here's Gokul, he's the second from the right.

Attachments

• Kiss.jpe
    Kiss.jpe
    26.1 KB · Views: 516
  • #1,644
Big thanks to Hypno!

Now, how about that yearbook?

• #1,645
Thanks, I'm glad everyone seems to like it. After comprehensively viewing all the photos, I have to say my favorite is Tom Mattson's. :biggrin:

<h2>1. What is the purpose of the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?</h2><p>The PF Member Photo Thread Archive is a collection of photos submitted by members of the Physics Forums community. It serves as a way for members to share their personal photos and get to know each other better.</p><h2>2. How can I submit my photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?</h2><p>To submit your photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive, you can simply post them in the designated thread on the Physics Forums website. Make sure to follow the guidelines and rules set by the moderators.</p><h2>3. Are there any restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted?</h2><p>Yes, there are some restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive. Photos must be appropriate for all ages and should not contain any offensive or inappropriate content.</p><h2>4. Can I use photos from the PF Member Photo Thread Archive for my own personal use?</h2><p>No, the photos in the PF Member Photo Thread Archive are the property of the members who submitted them. You may not use them for any personal or commercial purposes without the permission of the original owner.</p><h2>5. Is there a limit to the number of photos I can submit to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?</h2><p>There is no specific limit on the number of photos you can submit, but please be considerate and avoid spamming the thread with multiple photos. Quality over quantity is appreciated.</p>

1. What is the purpose of the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?

The PF Member Photo Thread Archive is a collection of photos submitted by members of the Physics Forums community. It serves as a way for members to share their personal photos and get to know each other better.

2. How can I submit my photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?

To submit your photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive, you can simply post them in the designated thread on the Physics Forums website. Make sure to follow the guidelines and rules set by the moderators.

3. Are there any restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted?

Yes, there are some restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive. Photos must be appropriate for all ages and should not contain any offensive or inappropriate content.

4. Can I use photos from the PF Member Photo Thread Archive for my own personal use?

No, the photos in the PF Member Photo Thread Archive are the property of the members who submitted them. You may not use them for any personal or commercial purposes without the permission of the original owner.

5. Is there a limit to the number of photos I can submit to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?

There is no specific limit on the number of photos you can submit, but please be considerate and avoid spamming the thread with multiple photos. Quality over quantity is appreciated.