"Do You? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:" - A Memorable Moment with Dad

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Moment
In summary, a conversation took place where one person suggested saying certain words to get a reaction from their liberal friends. The other person shared a funny experience involving their father and a dictator's comedic rant. The conversation then turned to Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez's infamous comments about US President George W. Bush being "the devil" during a speech at the United Nations.
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Do you? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If you want to get a rise out of your liberal friends, just say the magic words.

I happened to be sitting with my dad when this aired, and while he was ranting about how much this ticks him off, I was about falling out of my chair with laughter. I don't think a dictator has ever made me laugh before!

Physics news on Phys.org
What? Wut? :confused:

:rofl: She didnt see it... El diablo! El diablo!

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has called George W Bush "the devil himself" and has told the United Nations (UN) General Assembly the US President has left the smell of sulfur hanging in the chamber from his appearance on Tuesday (local time). [continued]
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200609/s1745810.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: :rofl:

1. What is the context of "Do You? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:" - A Memorable Moment with Dad?

The phrase "Do You? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:" is a popular internet meme, typically used to express laughter or amusement. In this context, it is being used to describe a memorable moment with a person's father.

2. Who is typically involved in this memorable moment?

The memorable moment with Dad can involve anyone who has a close relationship with their father. It could be a son, daughter, or even a parent figure.

3. How does the meme "Do You? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:" relate to a memorable moment with Dad?

The meme is used to convey laughter and amusement, and in this context, it is likely being used to describe a funny or memorable moment shared with one's father. It adds a humorous element to the memory.

4. Can you share an example of a memorable moment with Dad that involves the "Do You? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:" meme?

An example could be a father and daughter sharing a silly inside joke or funny memory, and the daughter responds with "Do You? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:" to express how funny she finds it. The meme adds an extra layer of humor and connection between the two.

5. How has the use of internet memes like "Do You? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:" impacted our communication with loved ones?

Internet memes have become a popular form of expression and communication, especially among younger generations. They are often used to convey emotions, humor, and relatable experiences. In the context of a memorable moment with Dad, using a meme like "Do You? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:" can make the memory even more enjoyable and shared experience between loved ones.