Affordable and Efficient Notebook with Intel Celeron Processor and 14 TFT Screen

• Thread starter Saint
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation was focused on the topic of being an expert summarizer. The speaker stated that this skill involves providing a concise summary of content without responding to questions. They emphasized that the output should only be a summary and nothing else.
Saint
intel celeron 2.4GHz,
512 MB 266MHz DDR-Ram
40GB HDD
3 USB2.0
1 IEEE1394
1 parallel port
1 com port
CDROM
infrared
LAN
built-in modem
14" screen TFT

SagerNotebook-01.jpg

Computer science news on Phys.org
my notebook can't install Redhat and Fedora, donno why?
but it can install mandrake 9.0

notebook is much better than desktop, portability!
but it is very expensive in malaysia.
i think i will only upgrade my notebook after maybe 4 years from now, buy a new Ahtlon 64 notebook.

Sagar is actually a very good company. They build the laptops for alienware.

What is messing up in the fedora install?

What is the Intel Celeron Processor?

The Intel Celeron Processor is a budget-friendly processor from Intel that is designed for basic computing tasks such as web browsing, word processing, and streaming media. It is typically found in affordable laptops and is known for its energy efficiency.

What makes a notebook affordable and efficient?

A notebook is considered affordable and efficient if it has a low price point and is able to handle basic computing tasks efficiently. This can be achieved through a combination of factors such as a budget-friendly processor, a decent amount of RAM, and a lightweight design.

What is the advantage of having a 14 TFT screen?

A 14 TFT screen, also known as a Thin-Film Transistor screen, offers better image quality and viewing angles compared to traditional LCD screens. It also consumes less power, making it a great choice for energy-efficient devices.

Can the Intel Celeron Processor handle multitasking?

While the Intel Celeron Processor is not designed for heavy multitasking, it can handle basic multitasking such as running multiple tabs in a web browser or using productivity software. However, it may struggle with more demanding tasks such as video editing or gaming.

Is the Intel Celeron Processor suitable for gaming?

No, the Intel Celeron Processor is not suitable for gaming as it is not powerful enough to handle the graphics and processing demands of modern games. It is better suited for basic computing tasks such as web browsing and word processing.