PF Chat is open (August 30th)

• Thread starter turbo
  • Start date
In summary, the Physics Forums chat was open on September 6th and 7th, with members expressing excitement and plans to join next Sunday. The chat was also open on September 27th. The previous week's chat on August 30th had a low turnout, with one member mentioning running errands and another mentioning being excited for the next chat. It was noted that the chat is sometimes left open for extended periods, as was the case on September 7th for the US Labor Day holiday.
turbo
Gold Member
Hope we get a good crowd today. Hoot's quiz last Sunday was fun and lively. I hope to live up to that standard.

https://www.physicsforums.com/chat/flashchat.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org

Chat is now open!

Chat is open, come on in!

This is the doorway:

https://www.physicsforums.com/chat/flashchat.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Bump for Aug 30.

Chat is open on September 6th.

Just (almost) nobody to chat...

I had to run errands today, so I was only on for a couple of hours earlier. Next week I should be on all day. I know that is really exciting news. :wink:

Evo said:
I had to run errands today, so I was only on for a couple of hours earlier. Next week I should be on all day. I know that is really exciting news. :wink:

It is for me :smile:! I had things going on today, so I couldn't chat. But I, too, plan to be on next Sunday. Looking forward to it!

Not sure if anyone knows this, or if this is intentional, but it appears that PF Chat is still open today, Sept. 7. Probably this is the US Labor Day holiday special!

:)

Zz.

Greg doesn't always shut down the chat feature, so it has been open for extended periods before. I stopped in at 11:41, just as you left. Nobody else around today.

It is off now.

Hey Greg, Chat today?

Is there going to be a chat today?

Matt

Bump! Chat is open 9/27

What is PF Chat?

PF Chat is a platform for individuals to communicate and connect with others through text-based conversations.

When is PF Chat open?

PF Chat is currently open as of August 30th and will remain open for users to access and utilize.

Do I need to pay to use PF Chat?

No, PF Chat is a free platform for all users to use and does not require any payment or subscription.

How do I join PF Chat?

To join PF Chat, simply go to the website and create an account with a valid email address and password. After creating an account, you can start chatting with others.

Can I use PF Chat on my mobile device?

Yes, PF Chat is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices through a web browser.