Should we intervene in natural selection to protect vulnerable populations?

• Thread starter noblegas
  • Start date
In summary, people should be careful when considering whether or not to go gold because there are potential risks involved."In summary, people should be careful when considering whether or not to go gold because there are potential risks involved.
noblegas
Anybody going to do anything about that ad about the 24 year old supposedly being able to make over $1500/wk with special good ad software and she supposedly been on these major news tv show that keeps flashing on the PF? Now I did major background checking and realized the google ad software is scam and they just want you to enter credit card information on their website, but a lot of people are naive and will get the wrong impression that this ad is factual

Physics news on Phys.org

noblegas said:
Anybody going to do anything about that ad about the 24 year old supposedly being able to make over $1500/wk with special good ad software and she supposedly been on these major news tv show that keeps flashing on the PF? Now I did major background checking and realized the google ad software is scam and they just want you to enter credit card information on their website, but a lot of people are naive and will get the wrong impression that this ad is factual

correction: idiots*

noblegas, if you are referring to a google ad appearing here, please post the link. Otherwise, we have no idea what you are referring to.

Evo said:
noblegas, if you are referring to a google ad appearing here, please post the link. Otherwise, we have no idea what you are referring to.

I am refferring to this ad(http://us-news-magazine.com/b.htm ) , as a matter of fact, its looking at me right now as I am writing this post:

Google cash kit does not exist .

Last edited by a moderator:

Anytime you see ads like that, that are crackpot or scams, report them (Feedback is usually a better place for a thread reporting them). Greg does clean up bad google ads, but needs to be told they are there to be able to do anything about them.

And remember, if you go gold, you don't see ads.

lisab said:
And remember, if you go gold, you don't see ads.

That's yellow!

This is gold
Gold
Bright Gold
Old Gold

@OP:
Did you believe the ad for at least once? :rofl:

Alternatively, if you're bothered with ads and if you're using Firefox, you can download the add-on "Noscript" among with "AdblockPlus" and you won't see any ad anymore.

I didn't notice almost any difference with ads when I turned gold about a year ago, thanks to these programs.

I just started seeing the ads today:

25c5eddf-3289-4bb7-bd98-9e19c1eef312__2.jpg

"[URL
d8b0d382-4307-4d1e-a150-75245066f3bf__1.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Should we interfere in Nature? Weaker animals have a larger chance to become food for predators; less intelligent people have a larger chance to become victims of scams.

1. What is a Google ad and why would someone need to remove it?

A Google ad, also known as a Google AdWords ad, is a paid advertisement that appears on Google's search results page, websites, and apps. These ads are used by businesses to promote their products or services. Someone may need to remove a Google ad if they no longer want to advertise or if they feel the ad is not performing well.

2. How can I remove a Google ad?

To remove a Google ad, you will need to access your Google AdWords account. From there, you can navigate to the "Ads" section and select the ad you want to remove. Click on the "Edit" button and then select "Remove" to permanently remove the ad from your account.

3. Will removing a Google ad affect my ad performance?

Removing a Google ad will not affect the performance of your other ads. However, it may impact your overall ad campaign if that particular ad was performing well. It's important to regularly review and optimize your ads to ensure they are reaching your target audience effectively.

4. Can I temporarily pause a Google ad instead of removing it?

Yes, you can pause a Google ad instead of removing it. Pausing an ad will temporarily stop it from being shown to users, but you can reactivate it at any time. This is a helpful option if you want to temporarily stop an ad from running without permanently removing it.

5. Are there any additional fees for removing a Google ad?

No, there are no additional fees for removing a Google ad. However, if you have already paid for the ad and then decide to remove it, you will not receive a refund. It's important to carefully consider your advertising strategy before creating and paying for a Google ad.