What's Happening at the Human Services Department This Weekend?

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, several mentors and staff members of the forum will be unavailable this weekend due to an impromptu get-together that requires travel. They will still have internet connection and will try to address any issues or PMs when they can. The forum will still be monitored and an update with more details may be provided in the future.
Hot time in the ol' town tonight!
CONGRATULATIONS
Barbie and Greg
(See sometimes math is hard and sometimes not so hard...:)

Physics news on Phys.org
Marzena waked me up with the wedding information - it took me almost 10 seconds to understand what have happened. Congrats on idea and execution :wink: :rofl:

It was a fun "wedding", and how many times have you been to a wedding and able to say that?

:)

Zz.

WOW! Congrats to both of you :biggrin:

over Bora Bora. :biggrin:

April fools huh? I'll show you!

ZapperZ said:
It was a fun "wedding", and how many times have you been to a wedding and able to say that?

:)

Zz.

And what is your refund policy for the blank prints I bought from you please?
Signed,
MISS Minnie
(A HUGE mouse with a HUGE mouse boyfriend)

Lacy33 said:
And what is your refund policy for the blank prints I bought from you please?
Signed,
MISS Minnie
(A HUGE mouse with a HUGE mouse boyfriend)

What do you mean "blanks"? There were pictures there if you look at the right time. It's a superposition of pictures and no pictures.

Zz.

ZapperZ said:
What do you mean "blanks"? There were pictures there if you look at the right time. It's a superposition of pictures and no pictures.

Zz.

So I have to be in a super position and look at the opposite part of nothing backwards from the photos that are not there from the event that did not take place?
signed,
minnie MOUSE

Ah, these are just Schroedinger pictures.

Borek said:
Ah, these are just Schroedinger pictures.

That's what I was thinking.
Why would I ever,ever,ever buy prints from a quantum physicist if I was going to have to reproduce them for future business?
Miss Minnie mouse
:cry:

Doh. Hook, line & sinker.

I suppose the consolation is there isn't a baby that actually resembles that ultrasound. :biggrin:

That was an awful lot of work you guys!

GeorginaS said:
I suppose the consolation is there isn't a baby that actually resembles that ultrasound. :biggrin:

what! :devil: :biggrin:

I love the PF graphic with the palm tree and heart. :!)

By the way, it is Mrs. Bernhardt's birthday today. No, really!

Happy birthday Math Is Hard!

Ha ha, you had me going. Not nice to pull it on us on March 31st, though...

DaveC426913 said:
Doh. Hook, line & sinker.

Same here. :rofl:

marcusl said:
Ha ha, you had me going. Not nice to pull it on us on March 31st, though...

It was already April 1st somewhere. :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
It was already April 1st somewhere. :biggrin:

I was all aghast when I thought I might have spilled the beans too soon, but then I got over myself.

It was Greg's sister that prompted me to post the news.

Sisters never lie. :tongue2:

OmCheeto said:

only when their brothers ask them to :)

OmCheeto said:

Did your sister tell you that, Om :uhh:?

OmCheeto said:
You never met my sisters. I spent more time in hot water due to their lies than would ever have been if I had lived in a family that was honest vs "democratic". If 2 of my 3 sisters lied about me, I caught hell, every time despite evidence to the contrary.

lisab said:
Did your sister tell you that, Om :uhh:?

My PF sisters kind of implied that they might be perfect. Except for the Evo "bones break when you look at them wrong" syndrome.

Greg Bernhardt said:
I should be able to dish out some details and photos in a couple days.

Your message was dated March 27th, 2010. Where are the *sunny*wedding pictures? From reading previous messages to this topic I got the impression that you and MathisHard tied the knot. Life is a dance, tropical breezes, and warm nights! (tee hee) Congratulations to you both. :approve:

ViewsofMars said:
Your message was dated March 27th, 2010. Where are the *sunny*wedding pictures?

You missed them? They were on the PF on April 1st.

If I could I would reach my hands through the screen and tickle 'em all till they they they... The pranksters!:grumpy::mad: Well, they could pretend it's Halloween and dress themselves in wedding attire just to play fair.lol I can't believe they did what they did. I'm in shock.:bugeye: I'm going to be on the watch out for that gang. I can't laughing! You people are too much!

ViewsofMars said:
If I could I would reach my hands through the screen and tickle 'em all till they they they... The pranksters!:grumpy::mad: Well, they could pretend it's Halloween and dress themselves in wedding attire just to play fair.lol I can't believe they did what they did. I'm in shock.:bugeye: I'm going to be on the watch out for that gang. I can't laughing! You people are too much!

It was all in good fun. Now will you please stop tickling me?! I'm about to wet myself :blushing:

berkeman said:
It was all in good fun. Now will you please stop tickling me?! I'm about to wet myself :blushing:

No, don't stop. This will be as much fun as when Berke fell asleep in the mentor lounge and we put his hand in a bowl of warm water...:biggrin:

The Human Services Department is now closed!:wink: