A human can develop an infinety strategies to solve apuzzle by his

• Thread starter Just-Do-it
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Human
In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of using a robot to solve a Rubik's cube, with the limitation of human hand movements being a factor. The speaker is seeking guidance and ideas for their undergraduate project, which involves making a Rubik's cube solver robot. They express concern about the complexity of the task and question the familiarity of the other person with programming codes for such a task. It is suggested to research existing videos of robots solving Rubik's cubes as a starting point.
Just-Do-it
A human can develop an infinety strategies to solve apuzzle by his brain such as Rubik's cube ,and there is no limitation for the human hand motion rather than the limited movements to a robot , Can a robot be used to improve upon such limitations?

I am interested in making a Rubik's cube solver robot , and that will be my undergraduate project ,
i need to guide me from where to start
and any ideas would be appreciated
Thank you :) ,,

Engineering news on Phys.org

I suppose it will be very-2 complicated.. just like making a game of CHESS which will never loose..
Just to confirm, r u familiar with the programming codes for doing such a task??

You are not the first one to try this...have you even google this? There are quite a few videos of robots solving rubic's cube...maybe you can start there.

1. How is a human able to develop infinite strategies to solve a puzzle?

A human's cognitive abilities, such as critical thinking, problem-solving, and creativity, allow them to come up with various strategies to solve a puzzle. Additionally, the brain's neural networks constantly adapt and rewire, enabling humans to think outside the box and come up with new approaches.

2. Can everyone develop infinite strategies to solve a puzzle?

Yes, everyone has the potential to develop infinite strategies to solve a puzzle. However, some individuals may be more skilled or experienced in certain areas, such as logic or spatial reasoning, which can make them more efficient in developing strategies.

3. Are there any limitations to the number of strategies a human can develop?

While humans have a vast capacity for creativity, there may be practical limitations to the number of strategies they can develop. Factors such as time constraints, complexity of the puzzle, and individual cognitive abilities may affect the number of strategies a person can come up with.

4. How can developing multiple strategies benefit problem-solving?

Having multiple strategies allows humans to approach a problem from different angles, increasing the chances of finding a solution. It also allows for flexibility in case one strategy fails or proves to be less effective than others. Additionally, developing multiple strategies can enhance critical thinking skills and expand one's problem-solving capabilities.

5. What are some tips for developing infinite strategies to solve a puzzle?

Some tips for developing infinite strategies include breaking the puzzle down into smaller components, thinking outside the box, trying different approaches, and collaborating with others. It is also important to stay open-minded and continuously adapt and modify strategies as needed.