PF Member Photo Thread Archive

In summary: Some members also made jokes and teased each other. The conversation ended with one member finally sharing his photo and asking the others to go easy on the photoshopping.
  • #1,191
tribdog said:
Gale picture number 2 is the best. that is one of the best smiles I've ever seen

I concur. :approve:

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #1,192
tribdog said:
thanks Evo, your edit looks dirtier than what I originally posted.
I could edit some new text in. I'm here to serve. :smile:

Gee, I was just trying to keep you out of trouble. (as if that were possible) :wink:

• #1,193
Evo said:
I could edit some new text in. I'm here to serve. :smile:

Gee, I was just trying to keep you out of trouble. (as if that were possible) :wink:
lol, I thought you already had a full time job.

• #1,194
Chrono said:
I concur. :approve:

heh... gee thanks...

i thought the second one was the worst one... my hair... no make up... i almost didn't post it at all...

• #1,195
besides Evo if you really want to edit something I could have commented on the chipmunk storing nuts in their cheek comment she made. lol I'm getting a warning for this one.

• #1,196
tribdog said:
besides Evo if you really want to edit something I could have commented on the chipmunk storing nuts in their cheek comment she made. lol I'm getting a warning for this one.

oooh... you're bad... bad, bad... heh... hah... that made me laugh a while, i didn't think of that... heh... that's bad...

• #1,197
Has this thread been hijacked to something dangerous like PEDOPHILIA...?

Trib,think at least once b4 you write your posts...

Daniel.

• #1,198
What is up with this myth that you have to be 18? I believe the legal age of consent in Massachusetts and many other states is, like, 16

• #1,199
dextercioby said:
Trib,think at least once b4 you write your posts...

He did think once, a few months ago...

:rofl:

• #1,200
Moonbear said:
He did think once, a few months ago...

I thought it was more than that. :biggrin:

• #1,201
Chrono said:
I thought it was more than that. :biggrin:

He may have accidentally thought a few other times, but Dex only asked that he think once, and I'm sure he's thought at least once. :rofl:

• #1,202
Pedophiles? I don't just hand out foot rubs. I won't even touch a toe whose head I haven't fed.

• #1,203
Chronos said:
Pedophiles? I don't just hand out foot rubs. I won't even touch a toe whose head I haven't fed.
sounds reasonable. Where do I sign up? :tongue2: :biggrin:

• #1,204
relskid said:
sweet merciful, would you look at that creepy chef-cut out in the background...he's looking right at me!
At first I thought that WAS Dex, but then I realized he is the one running away from the camera. :rofl:

Photos? What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, or in my case Lake Powell--but then the most incriminating camera was dropped in the Lake (accidently?). Besides, it took about three days for me to get to the end of this thread and now my hair hurts. Maybe Monique could do a little touch up first...(and so tribdog won't know it's me who keeps moving his cart at the grocery store--it was Janitor I tell you!)

• #1,206
Very pretty, Moonbear. You are lucky to have such long thick beautiful hair!

• #1,208
Chronos said:

Podophilia is the love of feet. Pedophilia is the love of children.

• #1,209
Evo said:
WOOHOO! Oooh, I especially love the first one, you have that sultry Veronica Lake thing going with the side part!

Trib is right, your hair does look red. :biggrin: (ducks tomatoes being thrown by Moonbear)

There isn't much I can do about that side part if I wanted to or not. That's just where my hair naturally parts, and if I don't part it there, it will wind up there soon enough. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I realize that now about it looking red in the photos (I thought it was just the red sweater I wore last time). I think it might be the camera. I've taken photos in different rooms with different lighting, and they all come out just slightly redder than the way things really look. Even the wall color looks a bit redder than it is in that picture (not much, but a bit). But, when I tried adjusting the red level with photoshop, everything then looked too green, which was worse, so I left it looking reddish. I'm really a dark blonde. When I get out in the sun, my hair gets a lot lighter, but I haven't shed my winter coat yet. :tongue2:

• #1,210
loseyourname said:
Podophilia is the love of feet. Pedophilia is the love of children.
Chronos was making a funny. :smile:

• #1,211
If it's not child feet rubbing,it's okay...:tongue2: He's forgiven.

His place in Heaven is not in danger.

Daniel.

• #1,212
Here are a some pictures of me a few days ago, when my hair is actually short (!)

I seemed to tilt my head on the third one for some reason. meh.

Attachments

• M1.JPG
    M1.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 665
  • M2.JPG
    M2.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 658
  • M3.JPG
    M3.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 575
  • #1,213
Wow, motai, you look so much older in your avatar! :biggrin: :rofl:

We have a lot of really cute guys around here at PF.

• #1,214
tribdog said:
Gale picture number 2 is the best. that is one of the best smiles I've ever seen
I didn't know the internet had such cute people on it.

Gale, if you're ever planning to visit Edmonton (Canada) send me a PM :smile:

• #1,215
ShawnD said:
I didn't know the internet had such cute people on it.

Gale, if you're ever planning to visit Edmonton (Canada) send me a PM :smile:

haha, thanks, i'll keep that in mind when i decide to take a road trip. I'm thinking i'll just go find all interested pf members, that way i'll save on expensive motel rates! now accepting applications :biggrin: it'll be educational anyways... all these smart physics guys, I'm sure i'd learn something :tongue2:

• #1,216
Currently listening to the Tubes – She's a Beauty, and drinking a glass of wine.

Artist: Tubes

Song: http://www.mp3-download-search.com/real_url.php?type=track&id=16781

Step right up and don't be shy,
Because you will not believe your eyes.
She's right here behind the glass
And you're going to like her,
'cause she's got class.
You can look inside another world.
You get to talk to a pretty girl.
She's everything you dream about...
But don't fall in love...

She's a beauty ---
One in a million girls,
She's a beauty.
Why would I lie?
Why would I lie?

You can say anything you like,
But you can't touch the merchandise.
She'll give you every pennies worth,
But it will cost you a dollar first.
You can step outside your little world.
You can talk to a pretty girl.
She's everything you dream about...
But don't fall in love...

She's a beauty ---
One in a million girls,
She's a beauty.
Why would I lie?
Why would I lie?

Grace

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #1,217
Gale17 said:
all these smart physics guys, I'm sure i'd learn something :tongue2:
Maybe learn new ways to drink tequila. The salt doesn't need to be on your wrist you know. :wink:

• #1,218
Gale17 said:
now accepting applications :biggrin:

With my luck I'll be the only one to fail.

• #1,219
Greg Bernhardt said:
Let's see ya... c'mon don't be shy
So it's your birthday? Are you old enough to drink now? :smile: You look so young! - signed Jealous.

I like the Barbie photo used for Math Is Hard’s avatar, but all I could find around here was GI Joe. This pic is not a favorite, but it is the most recent in digital that I have (from last summer). If Monique would do some touch-up, I’d really appreciate it!

Attachments

• SOS PF Photo.jpg
    SOS PF Photo.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 775
  • #1,220
SOS2008 said:
So it's your birthday? Are you old enough to drink now? :smile: You look so young! - signed Jealous.

I like the Barbie photo used for Math Is Hard’s avatar, but all I could find around here was GI Joe. This pic is not a favorite, but it is the most recent in digital that I have (from last summer). If Monique would do some touch-up, I’d really appreciate it!
SOS, your picture is so tiny, what is the pixel size of the original you were attaching?

• #1,221
Chrono said:
With my luck I'll be the only one to fail.

hmm, i don't think anyone could "fail" its not really a contest... Though i'd certainly be willing to make it a competition. let's see, there will be an initial interview, then the talent portion, then a bikini contest... Oh ya, that could definately be fun! :biggrin:

• #1,222
Moonbear said:
Wow, motai, you look so much older in your avatar! :biggrin: :rofl:

We have a lot of really cute guys around here at PF.

Pft. What'd you think I was? An old, balding, 40 year old man? heh. well.. from the avatar then yeah.. but who goes around parading a status like that?!

heh, was that last comment a reference to me? :biggrin: :redface: :blushing:

• #1,223
Gale17 said:
hmm, i don't think anyone could "fail"

Who knows? :wink:

Gale17 said:
its not really a contest...

Oh it is,it always is...Females are always a subject for dispute.You couldn't make an exception.Men wouldn't let u.

Gale17 said:
Though i'd certainly be willing to make it a competition.

See ??You agree already.It's a fabulous feeling to be wanted. :wink:

Gale17 said:
lets see, there will be an initial interview,

It's not fair for the others.I'd win. :tongue2:

Gale17 said:
then the talent portion,

Of course,others must have a chance too.It would be a competition,after all.

Gale17 said:
then a bikini contest...

Oh no,i'd certainly win. :uhh: I wouldn't take part in it,because i know i'd win.

Gale17 said:
Oh ya, that could definately be fun! :biggrin:

Could be...painful for others,if i were to compete. :tongue2:

Daniel.

• #1,224
motai said:
heh, was that last comment a reference to me? :biggrin: :redface: :blushing:

Yeah, you and all the other cute guys with photos up here. Who said geeks can't also be good looking? :approve:

• #1,225
Moonbear said:
Yeah, you and all the other cute guys with photos up here. Who said geeks can't also be good looking? :approve:

I'm not a geek. :approve: I'm not good looking.

Daniel.