How do you spell words correctly?

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary: Now, even the loftiest may occasionally plummet, don't masticate them just because you get the chance to do so once in a century.Alluding to her age that way might earn a warning.:uhh:Insinuating she has made spelling mistakes prior in her life might get you banned..When you misspell a word, it usually looks strange and unfamiliar, that's why I usually realize which word I've misspelled, but unfortunately I don't know how to correct it sometimes!
mattmns said:
lol. I did not even notice you guys had done that again, I thought you were all posting gibberish. pnees is penes, arildno's word for the plural of penis.

ralely, I thought that was some crazy word at first, so no, that switcheroo does not always work :smile:
WHAT??
That was not my intention. I swear it, the phrase just sounded so good..
And besides, it isn't my word, it is the world's correct plural term.

Physics news on Phys.org
Give it up arildno, you've been caught pening again.

wolram said:
acquired :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: have a c

moonbear, and i thought i was i bad.

Please don't hit my button.
:grumpy: I can spell just fine...I never made any claims regarding typos! :biggrin: I can't even blame my sticky L key for that one (you might notice some L's are getting left out of my words lately...my L key has been getting very sticky lately and is driving me nuts).

Moonbear said:
:grumpy: I can spell just fine...I never made any claims regarding typos! :biggrin: I can't even blame my sticky L key for that one (you might notice some L's are getting left out of my words lately...my L key has been getting very sticky lately and is driving me nuts).
You shouldn't eat stinky cheese and drink mouldy wine while using your computer.
It doesn't like either. Your computer, that is. The wine and cheese, for the sake of clarification.

arildno said:
You shouldn't eat stinky cheese and drink mouldy wine while using your computer.
It doesn't like either. Your computer, that is. The wine and cheese, for the sake of clarification.
Actually, I think pasta sauce is to blame. I was eating ravioli a couple weeks ago and one escaped from the fork and splattered sauce everywhere, including on my keyboard. It's been sticky ever since. At least I don't spit coffee on my keyboard. :biggrin: :rofl:

Moonbear said:
Actually, I think pasta sauce is to blame. I was eating ravioli a couple weeks ago and one escaped from the fork and splattered sauce everywhere, including on my keyboard. It's been sticky ever since. At least I don't spit coffee on my keyboard. :biggrin: :rofl:
What about pickle juice?

arildno said:
What about pickle juice?
No, I haven't had any pickles recently. :frown: I'm really craving pickles too. I need to find a good supplier of pickles.

Moonbear said:
No, I haven't had any pickles recently. :frown: I'm really craving pickles too. I need to find a good supplier of pickles.
I have more than I can handle at the moment.

That reminds me. Runs down and..

arildno said:
What about pickle juice?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That is bad, even for your Arildno lol!

Arildno & I were recently discussing how difficult it is to find a really good pickle. When I was little, the best pickles were at the little league ballpark my brother played at. Now I can find some similar at deli's, those BIG pickles in the barrels, but the quality is inconsistent.

Oh, for keyboards, coffee with creamer is baaaad. Don't get any sesame seeds under your keys either. :grumpy:

Yup, it was a good pickle. Yummy!

Evo said:
Arildno & I were recently discussing how difficult it is to find a really good pickle. When I was little, the best pickles were at the little league ballpark my brother played at. Now I can find some similar at deli's, those BIG pickles in the barrels, but the quality is inconsistent.

Oh, for keyboards, coffee with creamer is baaaad. Don't get any sesame seeds under your keys either. :grumpy:
Or ash. Ash should not enter the keyboard.

Evo said:
Wow, I really didn't know much of anything about pickles when I was little. I thought they were kind of gross back then and had no interest at all. I think it's an acquired taste.

arildno said:
Or ash. Ash should not enter the keyboard.
:confused: What nonsense is that? nothing solid should enter the keyboard. Ever.