Where did my S&D forum go?

• Thread starter FlexGunship
  • Start date
In summary, the Skepticism and Debunking forum was merged with the General Discussion forum due to too many closed threads and the new subforum on Science Fiction was created by Greg. P&WA is still available for posting and the conversation also touched on the issue of certain sections attracting troublesome posters.
FlexGunship
Gold Member
I left for, like, a few months... I come back... and my Skepticism and Debunking forum has gone missing!

Well...?

Physics news on Phys.org
FlexGunship said:
I left for, like, a few months... I come back... and my Skepticism and Debunking forum has gone missing!

Well...?

Greg tanked it and has a new subforum on Science Fiction.

Skepticism and Debunking is basically merged w/ the General Discussion.

Reason given was that too many threads just ended up getting closed.

...but where will I troll... :frown:

FlexGunship said:
P&WA is still here.

Ryan_m_b said:
P&WA is still here.

Understood!

Ryan_m_b said:
P&WA is still here.

:rofl:

FlexGunship said:
Understood!

lisab said:
:rofl:
:tongue:

Lol Ryan.

Gad said:
Lol Ryan.

Hi driz.., I mean Gad girl. You don't actually go to P&WA do you? :biggrin:

FlexGunship said:

I know you were making a joke, but there is a serious aspect to this. Certain sections attract posters who end up making a disproportionate amount of work for the mods. You might think about an old Walt Kelly quote: "We have met the enemy and he is us."

1. Where did my S&D forum go?

The S&D (Sales and Distribution) forum may have been moved to a different location or it may have been deleted. It is best to check with the forum moderator or administrator for more information.

2. Why can't I find the S&D forum anymore?

The S&D forum may have been merged with another forum or it may have been temporarily taken down for maintenance. You can try searching for the forum using keywords or reaching out to the forum administrator for more information.

3. Did the S&D forum get deleted?

It is possible that the S&D forum was deleted, but it is more likely that it was moved or merged with another forum. It is always best to check with the forum administrator for clarification.

4. How do I access the S&D forum?

If you are unable to find the S&D forum, try reaching out to the forum moderator or administrator for help. They can provide information on the new location of the forum or assist with any technical difficulties.

5. Is there a replacement for the S&D forum?

If you are unable to locate the S&D forum, it is possible that it has been replaced with a different forum or platform. You can check with the forum administrator for information on any alternative options or suggestions for where to find similar discussions.