Where to Advertise for Landscaping Services in Seattle?

In summary, the speaker has purchased a new house in Seattle with two lots of different sizes and requires landscaping services and other small jobs like roofing. They are seeking referrals for landscaping companies and plan to create a statement of work and get bids from multiple companies to ensure they are insured. The speaker also suggests doing a Google search for companies.
ronildexon
I have bought a new house in Washington (Seattle), which has two lots of 30 x 40 ft and 40 x 60 ft sizes. The second one has a large strand of Birch/ maple trees. I need landscaping done for the entire plot in addition to other small jobs, which include some roofing etc. Can anyone refer me where I can advertise about my project and get bids from landscaping service providers?

Engineering news on Phys.org
ronildexon said:
I have bought a new house in Washington (Seattle), which has two lots of 30 x 40 ft and 40 x 60 ft sizes. The second one has a large strand of Birch/ maple trees. I need landscaping done for the entire plot in addition to other small jobs, which include some roofing etc. Can anyone refer me where I can advertise about my project and get bids from landscaping service providers?

Take a look in the phone book for local landscaping companies and have them come out and give you an estimate.

CS

Hi

I used to work at a Landscape Material supplier a few years ago and we would give out referrals to homeowners all the time. We always made sure though that we only gave them good referrals. We would always get good feedback from the homeowners stating how pleased they were with the work the Landscaper did on their property.

Do what any company would do...write up a statement of work outlining exactly what you want done and when and in what time frame. Call up every landscaping company you can and have them come out and bid it. That way you can also make sure that the companies are all insured.

I think there are lots of companies are doing this. do little googling and you will find there addresses

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What is the purpose of looking for recommendation?

The purpose of looking for recommendation is to seek advice or suggestions from others for a particular topic or problem. This can help expand knowledge, gain new perspectives, and make informed decisions.

2. Who can I ask for recommendations?

You can ask for recommendations from various sources, such as colleagues, experts in the field, friends or family members, online communities, or professional organizations.

3. How do I know if a recommendation is reliable?

To determine the reliability of a recommendation, consider the credibility and expertise of the source, the supporting evidence or data provided, and if the recommendation aligns with your own research and knowledge.

4. Should I always follow recommendations?

No, it is important to critically evaluate recommendations and decide if they align with your own goals and values. Consider the potential risks and benefits before making a decision.

5. How do I ask for a recommendation?

When asking for a recommendation, be specific about what you are looking for and provide context or background information. Be respectful of the person's time and expertise, and thank them for their help.