Michael Jackson Thriller - in lego

In summary, the conversation discussed a brilliant film made entirely of Legos that is not scary and can be enjoyed by all, and a Lego Spider-Man 2 video clip. The film reminded one person of a famous movie's beginning and another person was glad to see someone back. The conversation ended with an apology for inaccurate grammar.
Physics news on Phys.org
Monique said:
This film is brilliant http://www.koreus.com/files/200408/lego_thriller.html
don't be afraid, the faint-hearted can watch this too :redface: *chuckle*

Brilliant!Not scary,unfortunately,though the beginning with the car that wrecks all of a sudden reminded me of the beginning of the first part from the famous movie "Night of the Living Dead". :devil:

Daniel.

Monique said:
This film is brilliant http://www.koreus.com/files/200408/lego_thriller.html

don't be afraid, the faint-hearted can watch this too :redface: *chuckle*
It isn't working for me but I am glad to see your here again Monique. :smile:

The Bob (2004 ©)

If you think that is cool, check out this spider man 2 video clip made entirely of legos. Its incredible! http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/feature/spiderman2.html

Last edited by a moderator:
The Bob said:

The Bob (2004 ©)
Yeah, good to be back o:)

The Bob said:
I apologise for my inaccurate grammar.

The sentence should have been:It isn't working for me but I am glad to see you're here again Monique. :smile:

Sorry everyone.

The Bob (2004 ©)

1. What inspired you to create a "Michael Jackson Thriller" lego set?

I have always been a fan of Michael Jackson and his iconic music video for "Thriller". As a scientist and a lego enthusiast, I wanted to combine my passions and create a unique lego set that pays tribute to this legendary artist.

2. How did you choose which scenes and characters to include in the lego set?

I did extensive research on the music video and carefully selected the most recognizable and important scenes and characters. I also consulted with other fans and considered their suggestions in the design process.

3. How long did it take to design and build the "Michael Jackson Thriller" lego set?

The entire process took about 6 months. This included designing the set, sourcing the necessary lego pieces, and building and testing the final product.

4. Can the lego set be played with or is it meant for display only?

The "Michael Jackson Thriller" lego set is designed for display purposes only. It is not meant to be played with as it is a delicate and intricate piece of art.

5. Is this lego set officially licensed by Michael Jackson's estate or the lego company?

No, this lego set is not officially licensed by either the Michael Jackson estate or the lego company. It is a fan creation and not for sale.