Discover the Thrilling World of Devil May Cry 2 on PS2

• Thread starter MathematicalPhysicist
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Game Video
In summary, the speakers are discussing the video games they are currently playing, including Devil May Cry 2, Wind Waker, Tony Hawk 3, Gran Turismo 2 and 3, Tekken, Soul Caliber, and Onimusha. They also mention a quick tip for earning money in Devil May Cry 2 and one speaker shares their best combo in Tony Hawk 3. They also briefly mention cheating in video games.
MathematicalPhysicist
Gold Member
what video game are you playing?

im playing devil may cry2 on ps2.

Computer science news on Phys.org
Wind Waker on Cube.

I cycle between games. Just completely finished Devil May Cry 2 the other day.

Quick tip, with lucia, I think its level 13, where you fight 6 goats and ride an elevator. On the elevator ride, using the cranky bombs, you can rack up some serious cash riding up and down the elevator. I was getting between 2500 to 5000 each trip. Much quicker then Bloody Palace.

Anyhow, I've been playing Tony Hawk 3 on the Gamecube. I always revert back to Gran Turismo 2 and 3. Tekken, Soul Caliber, MK, And I just preorder soul caliber 2 for the cube.

You know where DMC came from right? Its based on the Onimusha engine, so if you've not played those games, you might give them a try.

I love TH3... what's your best combo?

Cheating or not cheating?

My best combo cheating was a very big number, because I used perfect rail and moon physics. Doing this, hitting a big jump and landing on a never ending rail slide, I could rack up infinite points.

Not cheating I think I've got around 75g

1. What is Devil May Cry 2 on PS2?

Devil May Cry 2 is a popular action-adventure video game released in 2003 for the PlayStation 2. It is the second installment in the Devil May Cry series and follows the story of a half-human, half-demon protagonist named Dante as he battles supernatural enemies.

2. Is Devil May Cry 2 on PS2 suitable for all ages?

Although the game is rated Mature for its violence, it ultimately depends on the individual's personal preferences and maturity level. The game does contain graphic violence and some suggestive themes.

3. Can I play Devil May Cry 2 on PS2 if I haven't played the first game?

Yes, you can still enjoy Devil May Cry 2 on PS2 even if you haven't played the first game. While there may be references to the previous game, the storyline and gameplay are independent and can be enjoyed on their own.

4. What makes Devil May Cry 2 on PS2 different from other action games?

Devil May Cry 2 on PS2 is known for its fast-paced combat, stylish moves, and challenging boss battles. It also incorporates puzzle-solving elements and offers a variety of weapons and abilities for players to use. Additionally, the game's gothic and horror themes set it apart from other action games.

5. Can I still play Devil May Cry 2 on PS2 if I don't have a PlayStation 2 console?

No, Devil May Cry 2 is exclusive to the PlayStation 2 console and cannot be played on other platforms. However, there are remastered versions of the game available for newer consoles such as PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC.