Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #9,066
scott1 said:
The utlimate thered killer champion whould be the one who kills this theard
I have killed more threads than I dare count, yet have been unable to lay this one to waste. One must face facts... the gods decree this thread immortal be.

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #9,067
El Hombre Invisible said:
I have killed more threads than I dare count, yet have been unable to lay this one to waste. One must face facts... the gods decree this thread immortal be.
Yep, it's a zombie thread. It's died a few times, but came back to life, and now it can't be killed.

• #9,068
My expert zombie hunting skills don't work with threads.

• #9,069
Mk said:
My expert zombie hunting skills don't work with threads.
Yeah, we all have trouble with this one.

• #9,070
franznietzsche said:
Seriously, why is franzbear still alive? Look at this fat behemoth. He should dying of all sorts of obesity related diseases. WHY WON'T YOU DIE?!
Perhaps he needs to be taught some bad habits.
sick0007.gif

Maybe we could feed him unhealthy foods.
Or, maybe we could introduce him to someone that's sick.

• #9,071
I can't figure out why this thread won't die. Must be superior genes.

• #9,072
Wait a minute, I've got it!
We can give some chili, with http://www.hotnsaucey.com/sau_ig_radioact.htm

I think that will give him ...

about ...

um ...

maybe thirty minutes or so before...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #9,073
I wonder how big of a contribution it would take to lock this thread.

• #9,074
the plan is to lock it at 9999 posts right? deny the ten thousandth post?
Let this thread die with the dignity it has been denied for so long

• #9,075
tribdog said:

Son, this is PF. Dignity has nothing to do with it.

• #9,076
tribdog said:
We'd have already been there if the thread didn't keep shrinking. (While you were gone, Evo deleted a LOT of you-know-who's posts :wink:).

• #9,077
Moonbear said:
Aww...it's so cute when someone wanders into the thread who hasn't been following it all along and tries the same stuff everyone else tries. :biggrin: Franzbear already has plenty of bad habits, and if arsenic counts, he does okay on unhealthy foods, and if he survived the BToli virus, he's immune to any other illness on the planet! :biggrin:
He did show some signs of weakening when we tried proper grammar, though. He wasn't exposed to much of that when younger, so was pretty susceptible to it.
He didn't survive BToli, because he still has it. It turns out that Danger had taken the arsenic, I never got it to his food.

He won't survive my proper grammar:devil:

• #9,078
yomamma said:
He didn't survive BToli, because he still has it.
Of course he survived the BToli...and his immune system finally fought off the infection completely (thanks to Dr. Evo :wink:).

• #9,079
hmmm...

• #9,080
How about we immolate him? Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery.

• #9,081
franznietzsche said:
:rofl: How long did it take to come up with that one?

• #9,082
franznietzsche said:
:biggrin: NICE!

• #9,083
Evo said:
That's cute, yeah, you have potential to be nominated next year.
Nominated for what? The PF Secretary of Defense?

• #9,084
Mk said:
Nominated for what? The PF Secretary of Defense?
Ooh, I like that one. :biggrin:

• #9,085
how come you all have to come on as soon as I am about to leave :grumpy: ?!

• #9,086
If we didn't, you'd get the thread kill, and we told you a while ago we couldn't let that happen. :biggrin:

• #9,087
I can have Moonbear's cat command the sniper ranks. I hope its French, French snipers are the best. :biggrin:

• #9,088
Mk said:
I can have Moonbear's cat command the sniper ranks. I hope its French, French snipers are the best. :biggrin:
I don't know if it's French, but it is female...much more patient than men to just sit very quietly and wait for just the right shot. :biggrin: Just look at how long she's been patiently sitting in that window just waiting for a mouse to wander past! She can't wait for me to take her to Disney. :devil:

• #9,089
Maybe if I just slit Franzbear's throat...

there we go...don't struggle now...yes...feel the life flow out of you...good...

• #9,090
BTW, why does every one want to kill franzbear? :confused:

• #9,091
___ said:
BTW, why does every one want to kill franzbear? :confused:

Well, it was about 9,000 posts before your time and involved a large quantity of booze apparently.

Mostly Its because when the thread was started I was declared thread killer champion since I had the last post on the most threads. And then all these posers decided to challenge.

That and the incident involving too much booze.

• #9,092
Yes, definitely too much booze! I don't know what happened. I had already given my victory speech and everything. :confused:

• #9,093
No slitting throats allowed. It brings back bad memories. chainsaws, poisons, explosives, hammers okay, anything not involving necks and knives.

• #9,094
*takes some random chemicals out of moonbear's house*

*injects franzbear*

• #9,095
Random chemicals in my house? What did you inject him with? Fabric softener and Windex? :rofl:

• #9,096
If I know yomamma it was bleach and ammonia. see, he's still coughing.

• #9,097
Using my Contributing Member superpowers, I can see all, and I see that young Cotarded has wandered down here from Mind and Brain and has been reading this thread. I would like to warn him that the Threadkiller Thread will errode both his mental faculties and moral resolve and many cases of public lice have been traced back to this thread.

• #9,098
zoobyshoe said:
Using my Contributing Member superpowers, I can see all, and I see that young Cotarded has wandered down here from Mind and Brain and has been reading this thread. I would like to warn him that the Threadkiller Thread will errode both his mental faculties and moral resolve and many cases of public lice have been traced back to this thread.
Just look at me. My simulations still haven't finished today, after ten hours. Its all franzbear's fault.

• #9,099
Moonbear said:
Random chemicals in my house? What did you inject him with? Fabric softener and Windex? :rofl:
you'd be amazed at some of the crap you have:bugeye:

• #9,100
yomamma said:
you'd be amazed at some of the crap you have:bugeye:

You forget, she has PhD in sex, those things are perfectly normal in her world.

Back