Apology to Evo: Reposted in the Right Forum

• Thread starter jrlogan
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Evo Forum
In summary, the individual apologizes for calling one of the responders by the wrong name and states that they posted in the wrong forum. They provide a link to where they have reposted the original post and end with a quote about being the designers of heaven and hell.
jrlogan
thank you to all responders. My appollogy to Evo for calling you Eva. Yes, I did post in the wrong forum.
I have reposted the original at this location:
https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=65506
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We are not octopuses or houseflies,we are the designers of the occupants of heavan and hell"
-JL

Physics news on Phys.org
jrlogan said:
thank you to all responders. My appollogy to Evo for calling you Eva. Yes, I did post in the wrong forum.
I have reposted the original at this location:
https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=65506
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We are not octopuses or houseflies,we are the designers of the occupants of heavan and hell"
-JL
I've been called worse. :redface:

Good luck in the philosophy section and a belated welcome to PF!

Evo said:
I've been called worse. :redface:
Yes. By her family. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1. What is the purpose of "Apology to Evo: Reposted in the Right Forum"?

The purpose of "Apology to Evo: Reposted in the Right Forum" is to apologize for posting a message in the wrong forum and to repost it in the correct forum. This ensures that the message reaches the intended audience and promotes effective communication.

2. Why is it important to post in the correct forum?

Posting in the correct forum is important because it helps to organize information and discussions in a logical and efficient manner. It also ensures that the intended audience sees the message and can respond accordingly.

3. Can I repost my message in the correct forum if I posted it in the wrong forum?

Yes, you can repost your message in the correct forum if you posted it in the wrong forum. It is important to include an apology and explanation for the repost in order to avoid confusion and maintain good communication etiquette.

4. How can I avoid posting in the wrong forum?

To avoid posting in the wrong forum, it is important to carefully read the forum guidelines and descriptions before posting. If you are unsure, you can also ask for clarification from a moderator or experienced members of the forum.

5. Is it necessary to apologize for posting in the wrong forum?

While it is not necessary to apologize for posting in the wrong forum, it is considered good etiquette to do so. This shows respect for the forum and its members, and helps to maintain a positive and collaborative atmosphere.