OOOHH LA LA Check out Osama Bin laden's Neice in the new GQ

• Thread starter gravenewworld
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Bin
In summary, the conversation discusses a photo of a woman with an exotic look and speculates about her dating preferences and family background. The conversation also touches on the topic of women's rights in certain cultures.
gravenewworld
http://men.style.com/gq/features/landing?id=content_4071

She has a really nice exotic look to her. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
sweet! I wonder if she dates infidels...

Yeah she is quite good looking.

I wonder whos cave they go visit for the holidays? Bear traps must be a poplular x-mas/ramadan gift.

It's spooky how her photo doesn't stimulate any response within me whatsoever...like she's one of my sisters or something. I suppose that thinking of "bin Laden" while looking at her :yuck: has something to do with it. Neat! Does anybody have any similar pictures of women that can conjure such an image of Castro http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e8/Fidel-recent-bw.jpg

or Khruschev
kruschev.jpg
for example?

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually her posing like that kind of worries me. I wonder if her uncle isn't going to put a hit out on her for appearing in imodest dress and sullying the family name.

inha said:
sweet! I wonder if she dates infidels...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

zoobyshoe said:
Actually her posing like that kind of worries me. I wonder if her uncle isn't going to put a hit out on her for appearing in imodest dress and sullying the family name.
:rofl:

I doubt it. I think she will always have that shadow of being a bin laden and that will actually hurt her popularity, no matter what name she picks. Its really sad but unless she has a voice of Whitney Houston, her stardom may never take off

1. Who is Osama Bin Laden's niece featured in the new GQ?

The niece featured in the new GQ is Wafah Dufour, the daughter of Osama Bin Laden's half-brother Yeslam Bin Ladin.

2. Is Wafah Dufour related to Osama Bin Laden?

Yes, Wafah Dufour is the niece of Osama Bin Laden. However, she has publicly denounced her uncle and has no relationship with him.

3. What does OOOHH LA LA mean in the title?

OOOHH LA LA is a French expression commonly used to express surprise or admiration. In this context, it is used to draw attention to the featured individual.

4. Why is Wafah Dufour featured in GQ?

Wafah Dufour is featured in GQ because she has pursued a successful career as a singer and model. She has also been vocal about her personal struggles and her decision to distance herself from her family's legacy.

5. Is the feature on Wafah Dufour controversial?

The feature on Wafah Dufour has sparked controversy due to her family ties to Osama Bin Laden. However, it also sheds light on her personal journey and achievements, which some argue is a positive representation of Muslim women in Western media.