Want to Start Big Weapons Buisness

• Thread starter Kalrag
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the desire to become a weapons engineer and start a weapons manufacturing company for the US military. It is suggested to start by gaining education in mechanical engineering and business management, as well as working for another company in the same industry to gain experience and contacts. The suggestion is made to start small with AK-47 trading in Africa before branching out into more advanced weapons.
Kalrag
Alright, I have decided that I want to be a weapons engineer already. But I wanted to make something really big of myself so I wanted to start my own Weapons manufacturing company for the US. Now the question is where do I start? How do I start a company that makes weapons for the US military. Now what weapons do I want to make? I want to build all kinds of weapons from robots to firearms; just everything. I probably want to end up looking something like Lockheed Martin. Can anyone help?

Physics news on Phys.org
What you'll want to do is, first, scale down your expectations. Then get an education in mechanical engineering and business management. After you take care of those, come back with some more specific questions :)

People who start businesses -- in any area -- often have spent time working for another company in the same business first. It gives you a chance to learn the ins and outs of that business, plus establish useful contacts.

my recommendation is, start small and do AK-47 trading in africa.

then come back, if still alive, and tell us if you want to keep working in weapons.

I understand the appeal of wanting to make a big impact in the field of weapons engineering. However, it is important to consider the ethical implications of such a business and the potential consequences of creating more weapons for the US military. It is also crucial to have a clear understanding of the market demand and regulations surrounding weapons manufacturing.

I would suggest starting by conducting thorough research on the current market for weapons and identifying any gaps or areas of potential growth. It is also important to familiarize yourself with the legal and regulatory requirements for starting a weapons manufacturing company, as well as any ethical considerations.

In terms of the types of weapons you want to produce, it is important to carefully consider the potential impact and use of each type. As scientists, it is our responsibility to use our knowledge and skills for the greater good and not contribute to further violence and harm.

You may also want to consider partnering with existing companies or experts in the field to gain knowledge and experience before starting your own company. This will also help you establish connections and potential clients in the industry.

Ultimately, starting a weapons manufacturing company is a complex and serious endeavor that requires careful consideration and research. I urge you to think deeply about the implications and consequences of your actions before pursuing this path.

1. How do I start a big weapons business?

To start a big weapons business, you will need to conduct thorough research on the weapons industry, obtain necessary licenses and permits, secure funding or investors, and establish a solid business plan. It is also important to comply with all legal and ethical regulations.

2. What type of weapons can I sell in my business?

The type of weapons you can sell will depend on the laws and regulations in your area. It is important to research and understand all legal restrictions and only sell weapons that are legally allowed. Some common types of weapons in the industry include firearms, ammunition, explosives, and military-grade weapons.

3. How much capital do I need to start a big weapons business?

The amount of capital needed to start a big weapons business will vary depending on factors such as the type of weapons you plan to sell, the location of your business, and the size of your operation. It is important to create a detailed business plan and budget to determine your specific financial needs.

4. How can I ensure the safety and security of my weapons business?

Safety and security should be top priorities for any weapons business. This can be achieved by implementing thorough background checks for employees, implementing strict inventory and storage procedures, and following all safety protocols when handling and selling weapons. It is also important to have proper security measures in place to prevent theft or unauthorized access to weapons.

5. What are the potential risks and challenges of starting a big weapons business?

Starting a big weapons business comes with its own set of risks and challenges. These may include strict legal regulations, potential backlash from the community, and the responsibility of handling dangerous weapons. It is important to be fully aware of these risks and have a solid plan in place to mitigate them.