What is the best browser for managing Favorites?

• Thread starter biferi
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker did not like any of the iE Browsers because even after clearing search history, clicking on the dropdown list would still show a folder with past links. They switched to Maxthon3 Browser, but encountered difficulties in importing favorites. They ask for advice on a different browser.
biferi
I did not like any of the iE Browsers because even if I Clear my Search History if you click on the dropdown list you will get a Folder that says say one of you past linsks.

And if you click this it takes you to the last page you where at.

And I found a lot of these so I could not Delette these so I left iE and got Maxthon3 Browser.

I like it a lot but I have 6 Favorites Folder and I exported them.

When I import them I found out I have to first make all 6 of the Folder and then import eatch Favorites to them.

iE you just import one file and all your Folders you made come back with it at one time I love this.

Am I doing it wrong or do you recomand a diferant Browser for all my needs?

Computer science news on Phys.org

If you post these computer help threads in the computers forum, you may get better results. Please stop posting them in the engineering forum.

[thread moved]

What is a "Browser Favorites Folder"?

A Browser Favorites Folder, also known as a "Bookmarks Folder" or "Favorites Bar", is a feature in web browsers that allows users to save and organize links to their favorite websites for easy access.

How do I access my "Browser Favorites Folder"?

The method for accessing your "Browser Favorites Folder" may vary depending on the web browser you are using. However, it is typically located in the toolbar or menu bar of the browser. You can also use the keyboard shortcut "Ctrl+D" (Windows) or "Command+D" (Mac) to quickly add a website to your favorites.

Can I customize my "Browser Favorites Folder"?

Yes, most web browsers allow you to customize your "Browser Favorites Folder". You can rename folders, rearrange bookmarks, and add or remove websites as you please. Some browsers also offer the option to import and export bookmarks, making it easier to transfer them to a different device or browser.

Are my "Browser Favorites Folder" bookmarks synced across devices?

Many web browsers now offer the option to sync your bookmarks across devices. This means that if you have the same browser installed on multiple devices and are signed in with the same account, your bookmarks will be automatically synced. This makes it easier to access your favorite websites from any device.

Can I organize my "Browser Favorites Folder" with folders and subfolders?

Yes, most web browsers allow you to create folders and subfolders within your "Browser Favorites Folder" to help you organize your bookmarks. This can be especially useful if you have a large number of bookmarks and want to keep them categorized and easy to find.