1997 Calculus AB AP Test Answers NEEDED

In summary, the conversation is about someone asking for the answers to the 1997 Calculus AB AP test. They mention taking a practice test for the 2005 test and needing answers for the multiple choice section. The person asking for the answers asks if there were any questions the other person was unsure about and mentions having a final in two days on an old AB test without an answer key. They also ask for help with integrals using a and b.
calvinnn
1997 Calculus AB AP Test Answers NEEDED!

hi. I am taking my 2005 AP AB calculus test tomorrow and i just completed 1997's AB test for practice and i was wondering if anyone had the answers for the multiple choice. If you could upload them for me, that would be great. Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
were there any answers you were unsure about? i mean, you ought to know whether you got something correct or you think it may be wrong.

I have a final in two days on an old AB test. I have the 1997 one, but now answer. How do you do intergrals with a and b??

1. What is the format of the 1997 Calculus AB AP test?

The 1997 Calculus AB AP test consisted of two sections: a multiple-choice section and a free-response section.

2. How many questions were on the multiple-choice section of the 1997 Calculus AB AP test?

The multiple-choice section of the 1997 Calculus AB AP test had 45 questions.

3. What type of questions were on the free-response section of the 1997 Calculus AB AP test?

The free-response section of the 1997 Calculus AB AP test had 6 questions, including both short-answer and long-answer questions.

4. What is the scoring breakdown for the 1997 Calculus AB AP test?

The multiple-choice section accounted for 50% of the total score, and the free-response section accounted for the other 50%.

5. What score do I need to pass the 1997 Calculus AB AP test?

The passing score for the 1997 Calculus AB AP test was a 3, with scores ranging from 1-5. However, many colleges and universities may require a higher score for credit or placement.