Here is what I am thinking of

• Thread starter Rotan72
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thinking
In summary, the conversation discusses the individual's plans to finish their master thesis quickly while also working to earn more money in order to move from the UK to the US. They mention being taught enough and their desire to leave. They also mention concerns about the US economy and the lack of job opportunities in their field in Canada. Lastly, they mention their plans to do schooling and find a job in the US or potentially in Canada.
Rotan72
I am trying to finish as soon as possible my master thesis, and at the same time working harder to earn more money to leave UK for US. I think I am taught enough. It's time I have to go...

Physics news on Phys.org
Time you have to go where?

Are you sure you want to go to the US... the economy seems to be slowing down you know.

Really? but you base on what figure to say so?

Rotan72 said:
Really? but you base on what figure to say so?

Um... I live around here.

I'm also Canadian, and have been entertaining the idea of (trying to) do my schooling in the US... Also, it's almost ridiculous to waste your time looking for a job in the Physics field within BC - open positions are few and far between.

lolipop said:
I'm also Canadian, and have been entertaining the idea of (trying to) do my schooling in the US... Also, it's almost ridiculous to waste your time looking for a job in the Physics field within BC - open positions are few and far between.

Well, I also plan on doing my schooling in the US too.

I also hope to find a job there too, or maybe back in Canada.

1. What is the meaning behind "Here is what I am thinking of"?

The meaning behind "Here is what I am thinking of" can vary depending on the context. It could be a statement of someone's current thoughts or a prompt for others to share their thoughts and ideas.

2. How is "Here is what I am thinking of" used in a scientific context?

In a scientific context, "Here is what I am thinking of" could be used as a way to present a hypothesis or a proposed solution to a problem. It could also be used as a prompt for others to share their ideas and contribute to the scientific discussion.

3. Can "Here is what I am thinking of" be used as a research question?

Yes, "Here is what I am thinking of" can be used as a research question. It could be used to explore a particular topic or phenomenon and guide the research process.

4. How does "Here is what I am thinking of" relate to the scientific method?

"Here is what I am thinking of" is a key component of the scientific method as it involves forming a hypothesis or a proposed solution based on observations and prior knowledge. It also encourages critical thinking and open-mindedness in the pursuit of scientific knowledge.

5. Is "Here is what I am thinking of" a common phrase in the scientific community?

Yes, "Here is what I am thinking of" is a common phrase in the scientific community. It is often used in discussions, presentations, and research papers as a way to introduce new ideas and stimulate further thinking and research.