Free Gold memberships and PF on twitter

In summary, there is a new offer for a free gold membership from Greg which includes 10 GOOBF cards. Flyers will be printed to promote this offer and possibly reach every university and community college in the US. In addition, there is a reminder to sign up for Twitter and Facebook. One member declines the offer due to a conflict of interest, but will still post flyers and possibly pay for a gold membership next year. Another member asks if the flyers need to be printed in color, which is not necessary.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Check out the great new stuff Greg has in feedback!

I will add 10 GOOBF cards (Get Out Of Banning Free) to Greg's free gold membership offer.

I'm printing up flyers for The Evo child, Spawn and their friends to post. They might not enter for the free membership, but they will put up flyers. Or else. :devil: That should cover every University in this part of the US.

Free Gold membership!

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=338366

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=338275

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Community colleges are included too, right?

lisab said:
Community colleges are included too, right?
Absolutely!

I'm afraid, that as a lowly administrator at my university, it would be considered a conflict of interest, aka, unethical, for me to post flyers, and gain financially from such actions. And I must therefore decline the free gold membership.

Though I will post flyers around the campus, and pay double for next years gold membership.

Well... Maybe not double. But I will protest, once again loudly, if I should receive the holiday discount.

Do the flyers have to be printed in colour or can they be printed in black & white ?

Human4D said:
Do the flyers have to be printed in colour or can they be printed in black & white ?

B&W is perfectly fine :)

What is a Free Gold membership and PF on Twitter?

A Free Gold membership on Twitter refers to a premium subscription that gives users access to exclusive features such as ad-free browsing, advanced analytics, and the ability to schedule tweets. PF on Twitter stands for "Promoted Tweet" which is a paid advertising option for businesses or individuals to promote their tweets to a larger audience.

How can I get a Free Gold membership on Twitter?

A Free Gold membership on Twitter can be obtained by upgrading your account to a premium subscription. This can be done by going to your account settings and selecting the "Upgrade to Gold" option. You will then be prompted to choose a subscription plan and provide payment information.

What are the benefits of having a Free Gold membership on Twitter?

Some benefits of having a Free Gold membership on Twitter include access to advanced analytics to track your account's performance, the ability to schedule tweets in advance, and an ad-free browsing experience. Additionally, users with a Gold membership have the option to customize their profile with a background image and can create lists to organize their followers.

What is the difference between a Free Gold membership and a regular Twitter account?

A regular Twitter account is free and allows users to post tweets, follow other users, and engage with content on the platform. A Free Gold membership, on the other hand, offers additional features and benefits such as ad-free browsing and advanced analytics. It is a premium subscription that requires a monthly or yearly payment.

Is it worth it to have a Free Gold membership on Twitter?

It ultimately depends on your individual needs and goals on the platform. If you are a business or influencer looking to expand your reach and access advanced features, a Gold membership may be worth it for you. However, if you primarily use Twitter for personal use and do not need the extra features, a regular account may suffice.