What hidden treasures did I discover while rummaging through my old files?

• Thread starter 1MileCrash
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Change
In summary, some things never change because they are deeply rooted in society or human nature, essential for survival, or passed down through generations. Examples include basic human needs, natural laws, and societal norms. While it may seem like they will never change, they can still evolve and adapt over time. These unchanging things can impact our lives by providing stability and serving as a foundation for progress and growth. While some may be difficult to change, it is not impossible. By understanding the reasons for their unchanging nature, we can work towards positive changes and improvements.
1MileCrash
I found this little gem today while looking through my files.

[PLAIN]http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/8851/evaluation2.png

Brought a smile to my face. Lego building, and planets. :)

And I still hate english.

Also found some old drawings, test papers, and reports that my parents kept. I could look through this stuff all night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Ahaha awesome.

However the whole ADD thing made me laugh. Who DOESN'T have ADD?

Lego building, planets, strong in math/science. ahaha

1. Why do some things never change?

Some things never change because they are deeply ingrained in our society or human nature. They may also be essential for our survival or have been passed down through generations.

2. What are some examples of things that never change?

Some examples of things that never change include basic human needs like food, shelter, and companionship, as well as natural laws and principles like gravity and evolution.

3. Can things that never change eventually change?

While some things may seem like they will never change, they can still evolve and adapt over time. For example, technology and societal norms are constantly changing, even though they may be rooted in some unchanging principles.

4. How do things that never change impact our lives?

Things that never change can provide stability and a sense of continuity in our lives. They can also serve as a foundation for progress and growth, as we build upon the unchanging principles and values.

5. Is it possible to change things that never change?

While some things may be difficult to change, it is not impossible. By understanding the underlying reasons for why they never change, we can work towards making positive changes and improvements in our society and ourselves.