Moving Dimensions Theory?

In summary, Moving Dimensions Theory is a theory that emerged in the early 2000's and claims to unify relativity and quantum mechanics in a simpler way than String Theory. However, it has not been published in any reputable journal and is considered a crank theory. Therefore, it is not a subject for further discussion on this platform according to the rules.
russnmikayla
I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, but either way I was doing some research earlier and I came across a theory that I hadn't heard of before, and it came out in the early 2000's. And that's Moving Dimensions Theory, and from what I read it unified relativity and quantum mechanics in a much simpler way than String Theory does, is there a reason I haven't heard anything else on it?

Physics news on Phys.org
Moving dimensions is a crank theory that has not succeeded in getting published in any reputable journal.

I note that it is not even present on Vixra.

PAllen said:
has not succeeded in getting published in any reputable journal.

And is therefore not a subject for further discussion here, as per our rules. If you need to refresh your memory of the rules, click the "Rules" link at the top of any page here, and note the section Overly Speculative Posts.

What is Moving Dimensions Theory?

Moving Dimensions Theory, also known as M-theory, is a proposed theory in physics that attempts to unify the five different string theories into one comprehensive framework. It suggests that there are 11 dimensions in our universe, with 10 of them being spatial and one being temporal.

How does Moving Dimensions Theory differ from other theories?

Unlike other theories, Moving Dimensions Theory suggests that the universe is made up of tiny, vibrating strings that exist in multiple dimensions. It also proposes that these dimensions can move and even merge together, creating new dimensions and changing the laws of physics.

What evidence supports Moving Dimensions Theory?

Currently, there is no direct evidence that supports Moving Dimensions Theory. However, many physicists are drawn to this theory because it has the potential to explain some of the unanswered questions in physics, such as the relationship between gravity and quantum mechanics.

What are some criticisms of Moving Dimensions Theory?

One of the main criticisms of Moving Dimensions Theory is that it is currently untestable and lacks empirical evidence. Some also argue that the theory is too complex and relies heavily on mathematical equations, making it difficult to understand and verify.

What impact could Moving Dimensions Theory have on our understanding of the universe?

If proven to be true, Moving Dimensions Theory could revolutionize our understanding of the universe and how it functions. It could potentially answer some of the greatest mysteries in physics, such as the nature of dark matter and dark energy, and provide a deeper understanding of the fundamental laws of the universe.