'Physics of Quantum electronics vol.8 chap.5''

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for a specific book or journal on the "Physics of Quantum electronics vol.8 chap.5". They share a link with the information they are looking for, but they do not have access to it. Eventually, they find it in the library of their Faculty.
marygreen
HI,

I am looking for the ''Physics of Quantum electronics vol.8 chap.5'' I could no where find this book /journal or the conference proceeding . does anybody have an Idea How can find
this ?well this is the exact information That I am looking for : http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1982fegc.conf..119E

elleaume p. physics of quantum electronics vol.8 chapter 5 addison-wesley publishing company (1982)

(optical klystron spontanous emmision and gain

free electron generators of coherent radiations

p.119)but I have no access to that and no one in else have acces to that .

Regards,
Marya

Physics news on Phys.org
Well,

I found it finally . in the library of the Faculty ! :P

1. What is the main focus of "Physics of Quantum electronics vol.8 chap.5"?

The main focus of "Physics of Quantum electronics vol.8 chap.5" is the study of the behavior and properties of quantum electronic systems, including semiconductors, superconductors, and nanodevices.

2. What is quantum electronics?

Quantum electronics is a branch of physics that studies the behavior of electronic systems at the quantum level, where the laws of quantum mechanics govern their behavior. It involves the manipulation and control of individual quantum states, leading to the development of new technologies such as quantum computing and quantum cryptography.

3. What are some real-world applications of quantum electronics?

Some real-world applications of quantum electronics include transistors, lasers, and solar cells. It also has potential applications in quantum computing, quantum cryptography, and quantum communication.

4. What are some key concepts covered in "Physics of Quantum electronics vol.8 chap.5"?

Some key concepts covered in "Physics of Quantum electronics vol.8 chap.5" include quantum mechanics, band theory, tunneling, superconductivity, and nanodevices. The chapter also discusses recent advances in the field, such as quantum dots and single-electron devices.

5. Is "Physics of Quantum electronics vol.8 chap.5" suitable for beginners in quantum electronics?

No, "Physics of Quantum electronics vol.8 chap.5" is not suitable for beginners in quantum electronics. It assumes a basic understanding of quantum mechanics and electronic systems. It is better suited for advanced students and researchers in the field of quantum electronics.