Troubleshooting MIH Issue on Firefox 1.0

• Thread starter mattmns
  • Start date
In summary, Daniel was having an issue with the way the forum was displaying info about MIH. He changed the link and the icons seem to have been fixed.
mattmns
I am having this weird issue with her.

I am using firefox 1.0

edit... changed link
http://img125.exs.cx/img125/3049/mihscreenshot29sm.png

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
What do you mean...?What ISSUE...?

Daniel.

http://img125.exs.cx/img125/3049/mihscreenshot29sm.png

The icons are moved up and seem to overlap the pf theme

edit... it seems to be fixed now, weird.

edit... it was in the general discussion topic, favorite poems I probably should have said that in the original post.

Last edited:
mattmns, you might have wanted to say you had a weird issue with the way the forum was displaying info under her name. I read your first post and was wondering what on Earth was going on that you were having some issue with her and needed to post here about it. :tongue2:

I'm really glad it was just a display issue! :bugeye:

LOL, yeah I should have, but I thought it was funnier this way: I should have taken out "I am using firefox 1.0" and the red circle :smile:

phew! I thought I was in BIG trouble there for a minute! :biggrin:

You're always in trouble. You go to Texas, it snows. Go back to LA, it rains.

mea maxima culpa :redface:

Man,learn that there is a HUGE difference between "issue with Firefox/idiotic web browser/PF page" and "issue with MIH"...:wink:

Daniel.

dextercioby said:
Man,learn that there is a HUGE difference between "issue with Firefox/idiotic web browser/PF page" and "issue with MIH"...:wink:

Daniel.
Calm down :smile: The issue was with MIH and firefox, I did not think there was enough room for everything, yeah that's it. o:)

I was/am/will be calm...:tongue: It was just an advice...People may be mislead to think you have/had something on debate with MIH...:wink:

Daniel.

It's no big whoop - I thought it was funny. :smile:
Sorry everybody who came here expecting to see me and Matt duke it out got disappointed though. :biggrin:

Firefox rocks! Spread the word! :biggrin:

I like Firefox, but apparently I am incompatible with it! :biggrin:

The issue seems to be resolved now. Yes fx rocks.

1. What is MIH Issue on Firefox 1.0?

MIH Issue on Firefox 1.0 refers to a problem encountered by users of Firefox 1.0 where the browser unexpectedly crashes or freezes while using it.

2. What can cause the MIH Issue on Firefox 1.0?

There are several potential causes for the MIH Issue on Firefox 1.0, such as outdated browser or operating system, conflicting add-ons or extensions, corrupt user profile, or malware infections.

3. How can I troubleshoot the MIH Issue on Firefox 1.0?

To troubleshoot the MIH Issue on Firefox 1.0, you can try updating your browser and operating system, disabling add-ons and extensions, creating a new user profile, or running a malware scan.

4. Is there a way to prevent the MIH Issue on Firefox 1.0 from occurring?

While there is no guaranteed way to prevent the MIH Issue on Firefox 1.0, you can reduce the chances of encountering it by keeping your browser and operating system up to date, avoiding installing suspicious add-ons or extensions, and regularly scanning for malware.

5. Can I still use Firefox 1.0 if I am experiencing the MIH Issue?

It is not recommended to continue using Firefox 1.0 if you are experiencing the MIH Issue, as it may put your computer and personal information at risk. It is best to troubleshoot and resolve the issue or upgrade to a newer version of Firefox.