Going to Phoenix: My Crazy Dream Come True!

• Thread starter Gale
  • Start date
In summary: Whozum while he's in phoenix.In summary, Gale is going to phoenix to visit her whozum over thanksgiving. She is not sure where she will be sleeping, but she is making it work. She is excited to finally be going and is looking forward to all the things she plans to do. She promises to tell the others all about her trip.
Gale
I'm going to phoenix!

I finally did it! i bought a ticket to phoenix just now! I've been like, i dunno... wow... so I'm going to visit whozum over thanksgiving! the money is tight, but we're making it happen. I'm still not sure where i'll be sleeping, i can't afford much... and i don't even know how i'll be getting to the airport... but eh, i bought the tickets, so i'll make it work somehow! i haven't even told him yet, he's off at an interview. when he left i said maybe i'd buy them officially tomorrow cause i was freaking out about actually committing to everythin...

ah wow! I'm totally crazy huh? but I'm doing it. non refundable tickets. so i have to go! i have a month to make myself all pretty and stuff and to buy nice clothes and make myself all appealing. EEK! its going to be crazy. i have all sorts of things planned to do with him. we're going to go to the drive-ins. and we're going to go see Guadalupe, (a yaqui town, and I'm part yaqui and I've always wanted to get in touch with that stuff!) and we'll picnic and i have a few surprise things i want to do. i can't say here cause he'll read this all eventually!

but oh wow! I'm going! wowow! i kinda thought it was just a crazy dream... but its real now. wow... its going to happen... wow!

Physics news on Phys.org
Thanksgiving in Canada was weeks ago.

O.O

*hides*

YA YA YA... AMERICAN thanksgiving... Nov 24 i leave, and I'm staying almost a whole week! well, i get there thursday evening, and I'm leaving early the following weds. but still! wowowowwoow! I'm so excited guys!

i might be staying at a friends sister-in-law's little brothers house... apparently he said i could... but i don't know if i want to do that. if someone has a better idea.. I'm open to it. I may chose to stay at the youth hostel in phoenix, but that'll hurt my budget quite a bit. we'll see we'll see..

I'M SO EXCITED!

Gale said:
I'M SO EXCITED!
naw, you think?

Oh, that sounds great Gale! :biggrin: Woo hoo! Have we finally got two GDers fixed up good? And you just made fun of us who thought there was something romantic going on when he went so out of his way to get us all to create a secret thread for you for when he went away. :rolleyes:

Whozum, you better take good care of Gale when she's there or you'll have to answer to the PF Sisterhood! And we're going to shoot first, ask questions later if we hear the slightest whiff of news of anything bad! :devil:

Moonbear said:
Oh, that sounds great Gale! :biggrin: Woo hoo! Have we finally got two GDers fixed up good? And you just made fun of us who thought there was something romantic going on when he went so out of his way to get us all to create a secret thread for you for when he went away. :rolleyes:

Whozum, you better take good care of Gale when she's there or you'll have to answer to the PF Sisterhood! And we're going to shoot first, ask questions later if we hear the slightest whiff of news of anything bad! :devil:

YA, that thread was so sweet wasn't it?? He's so CUTE! i adore him! we've had our issues, but this'll be really great. wow, it'll be great!

and I'm sure he'll treat me good! but i'll keep my aunties well informed... well,.. not too well... i'll spare the details, hehe. it'll be great. really really swell!

ACK! WOW!

Gale said:
but i'll keep my aunties well informed... well,.. not too well... i'll spare the details, hehe.
Okay, but you promise to tell us all that, right?

Smurf said:
Okay, but you promise to tell us all that, right?

Don't worry, I'll follow them around with a camera :devil: :uhh:

Gale said:
and I'm sure he'll treat me good! but i'll keep my aunties well informed... well,.. not too well... i'll spare the details, hehe. it'll be great. really really swell!
ACK! WOW!
Yeah, we don't really need too many details, but we will have to make sure you check in regularly so we know if we need to send in the heavy artillery. :biggrin:

moose said:
Don't worry, I'll follow them around with a camera :devil: :uhh:
Oh, right, you're in the area too. Yep, we'll have to have you spy on them too, and send back detailed reports! :rofl:

Moonbear said:
Oh, right, you're in the area too. Yep, we'll have to have you spy on them too, and send back detailed reports! :rofl:

Me and yomamma can make a team :uhh:

Along with QuantumTheory!

Oh, and if some heavy artilery is needed, just ask :uhh:

Moose. The PF brotherhood hereby charges you with the duty of spying on Gale and Whozum during their thanksgiving rendezvous in Phoenix, Arizona.

Do not fail us.

Smurf said:
Moose. The PF brotherhood hereby charges you with the duty of spying on Gale and Whozum during their thanksgiving rendezvous in Phoenix, Arizona.
Do not fail us.
I will do my best to serve the PF Brotherhood with honor and distinction SIR!

moose said:
Me and yomamma can make a team :uhh:

Along with QuantumTheory!

Oh, and if some heavy artilery is needed, just ask :uhh:
We might have to send the whole bunch of you on a search and rescue team to find tribdog! Where has that scurvy dog gone? Though, I don't think you're that close to his part of the state. I never realized we had so many members in AZ! How did you all sneak in?! For some reason, until recently, I thought yomamma was from southern California.

Moonbear said:
I thought yomamma was from southern California.

I thought that too! Until about two months ago...

I've been here for 8 years now...

Have fun, Gale! Have a safe trip! Sounds very romantic!

(ahh.. to be young and adventurous again..)

Smurf said:
Do not fail us.
Ooh, now you've got both the PF sisterhood AND brotherhood watching out for you two. :biggrin: Don't do anything I wouldn't do! :uhh:

Moonbear said:
We might have to send the whole bunch of you on a search and rescue team to find tribdog!
Heh, shouldn't be that hard to find him. Just watch the news; "Man burns down house", week later "man blows up septic tank"... seriously, why would the media not be following him around?

Oh, right... too dangerous.

hahaha, wow, and why're we being followed? cause they brotherhood is a bunch of pervs!

i can't believe there's so mant pfers in phoenix area... and not one lives away from their parents and could offer me a couch... hmmph! it'd be just my luck wouldn't it?

But meh! thanks MIH, it'll be great! and romantic and... wow. it's exciting!

Gale said:
hahaha, wow, and why're we being followed?
It's for your own protection gale. Yomamma's secret wanna-be-PF-brotherhood has been reported in the area. Wouldn't want anything to happen to you on your magical vacation now would we?

Cool, hope you have fun.

Smurf said:
Thanksgiving in Canada was weeks ago.

All Americans know that your Thanksgiving is bogus, our thanksgiving is the correct time to celebrate, silly Canadians :tongue2:

mattmns said:
All Americans know that your Thanksgiving is bogus, our thanksgiving is the correct time to celebrate, silly Canadians :tongue2:
They're based on different things. Yours is about Christopher Columbus right?

Smurf said:
They're based on different things. Yours is about Christopher Columbus right?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ohh, I see what you are talking about. Our Thanksgiving has nothing to do with Columbus, your Thanksgiving falls on our Columbus Day.

No, really, answer the question.

According to a Japanese student, our thanksgiving is about when we ate pilgrims :rofl:

Ours has nothing to do with christopher columbus... COLUMBUS day is about him... sheesh. like the guy needs more than one day...

thanksgiving is about the pilgrims and natives sitting together for a feast at the end of the harvest season...

speaking of which... i'll be missing thanksgiving dinner... i'll be mid flight... *sad* so hosam is going to owe me a nice big home cooked holiday meal!

Ah.. see in the rest of the world it's religious, no historical reason at all.

its religious... its about eating... oh wait. never mind...

Have i mentioned how psyched i am about seeing hosam! I'm totally nervous though too...wowowow

Gale said:
its religious... its about eating... oh wait. never mind...

Have i mentioned how psyched i am about seeing hosam! I'm totally nervous though too...wowowow
Yes, it's very dullinteresting.

You know, I'm going to ask around and see if anyone need's their dogs fed over thanksgiving break...

there is a thread relating to arizona and my greatness is not mentioned?

yomamma said:

Moonbear said:
We might have to send the whole bunch of you on a search and rescue team to find tribdog! Where has that scurvy dog gone? Though, I don't think you're that close to his part of the state. I never realized we had so many members in AZ! How did you all sneak in?! For some reason, until recently, I thought yomamma was from southern California.

:rolleyes:

yomamma said:
no, but we talked about your sliminess at some length.

yeah, that's kind of a downer...