That's it, I'm breaking off of the human race.

• Thread starter Poop-Loops
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Human Race
In summary: Please tell me he actually explained how he measured it... that must have been just amazing.Please tell me he acuatally explained how he measured it... that must have been just amazing.
Poop-Loops
http://scienceblogs.com/erv/2008/05/hahahahahahahaha_you_guys_omg.php

There is an MP3 on that entry, obviously, and you should NOT listen to it, but you will. Very long intro, over a minute and a half long, so you can skip that. Also, some commercials.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
What is your point?

Listen to the mp3 and you will know unimaginable insanity comparable to gazing upon Cthulhu.

I can't get it to load. Could you summarize it? Thanks.

A guy that thinks HIV and AIDS was created by the government on purpose is arguing with a guy who thinks that HIV and AIDS doesn't exist.

Of course, this thing is an hour long (try right-clicking and save as) so it's a lot more mind-numbing.

Oh, and both of them are doctors apparently. Some pretty big titles from what I understood.

Poop-Loops said:
A guy that thinks HIV and AIDS was created by the government on purpose is arguing with a guy who thinks that HIV and AIDS doesn't exist.

Of course, this thing is an hour long (try right-clicking and save as) so it's a lot more mind-numbing.

Oh, and both of them are doctors apparently. Some pretty big titles from what I understood.

Oh, wow! Like a "clash of the titans", except with crackpots? :rofl:

The commercials are even more hilarious. I can't even try to describe those. One of them is saying magnets are good because they take the poles apart or something and it let's you heal it. Another saying Himalayan ionic salt is all natural therefore will help you.

Loops, you should listen to Coast to Coast on occasion. It will eventually numb you to the sheer insanity of what people will believe in. And it's sometimes entertaining. Not so much anymore though since Art Bell rarely hosts.

Poop-Loops said:

:rofl: I've always thought it might be entertaining to just refer the crackpots to one another.

TheStatutoryApe said:
Loops, you should listen to Coast to Coast on occasion. It will eventually numb you to the sheer insanity of what people will believe in. And it's sometimes entertaining. Not so much anymore though since Art Bell rarely hosts.

I turned in on early this morning during a fit of insomnia. Art was actually hosting. Some guy called into report that the moon was getting bigger. He said he was sure because he had been measuring it.

Please tell me he actually explained how he measured it... that must have been just amazing.

Last edited:
Poop-Loops said:
Please tell me he acuatally explained how he measured it... that must have been just amazing.

He had the ruler exactly two inches from his eye.

I was hoping for something like "I took a ruler at arms length" or something.

A guy in our town, with AIDS, was caught cutting himself and putting his blood in ketchup bottles at our local IHOP...

What an idiot. The oxygen in the air will kill all the HIV in his blood before someone can ingest it.

Poop-Loops said:
What an idiot. The oxygen in the air will kill all the HIV in his blood before someone can ingest it.

Yes, because the whole "oxygen killing the HIV" thing is the part that makes him an idiot.

Wow, tough crowd.

I'm mean. See? Grrrrrr.:devil:

1. Why would someone want to break off from the human race?

There could be various reasons for this decision. It could be due to a feeling of not belonging or not resonating with the values and behaviors of the human race. It could also be a personal choice to live a more solitary or disconnected life.

2. Is it possible for someone to completely break off from the human race?

Technically, it may not be possible to completely break off from the human race as we are all interconnected and dependent on each other in some way. However, one can choose to disconnect themselves from society and live a more isolated life.

3. What are the implications of breaking off from the human race?

There could be both positive and negative implications. On one hand, it could lead to a sense of freedom and individuality, but on the other hand, it could also result in loneliness and lack of support from the community.

4. Is breaking off from the human race a form of rebellion or protest?

It could be seen as a form of rebellion or protest against societal norms and expectations. However, it could also simply be a personal choice to live differently.

5. Can someone still have relationships and connections with others if they break off from the human race?

Yes, it is possible to have relationships and connections with others even if one chooses to break off from the human race. These connections may just look different from traditional societal relationships and may be more selective and intentional.