Please give me the meaning of life

• Thread starter Allenbon
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Life
In summary, the meaning of life is a complex and subjective concept that has been pondered by philosophers and scientists for centuries. There is a debated topic among scientists and philosophers on whether there is a universal meaning of life or if it is a personal and subjective concept. While science can provide insights and theories on the nature of life, it is not equipped to provide a definitive answer to the meaning of life. The meaning of life can vary for individuals and can also change over time as we grow and experience different things. Finding the meaning of life is a personal journey and may look different for each individual, and it is important to reflect on your values, beliefs, and passions to determine your own meaning of life.
Allenbon
When i get some money that i wanted a want more. When i get some respect that i wanted a want more. It seems same thing is with power. Every time i want more and more and it never stops, where is the limit? And what is a real meaning of life? I'm sure it is not about running to delight all my life.

Physics news on Phys.org
This does not meet the posting guidelines for philosophy. Please read the rules next time you post.

1. What is the meaning of life?

The meaning of life is a complex and subjective concept that has been pondered by philosophers and scientists for centuries. It is often thought of as the purpose or reason for our existence.

2. Is there a universal meaning of life?

This is a debated topic among scientists and philosophers. Some argue that there is a universal meaning of life, while others believe that it is a personal and subjective concept.

3. Can science provide an answer to the meaning of life?

Science can provide insights and theories on the nature of life and the universe, but it is not equipped to provide a definitive answer to the meaning of life. This is because it is a philosophical and existential question that goes beyond the scope of science.

4. Does the meaning of life change over time?

The meaning of life can vary for individuals and can also change over time. As we grow and experience different things, our perspectives and priorities may shift, leading to a different understanding of the meaning of life.

5. How can I find the meaning of life?

Finding the meaning of life is a personal journey and may look different for each individual. Some may find it through religion, relationships, or personal experiences. It is important to reflect on your values, beliefs, and passions to determine your own meaning of life.