Websites to put an ad to hire a temporary chemical engineer

In summary, the speaker is looking for websites where they can post an ad for recruiting a temporary chemical engineer to design a small distillery for producing alcohol. They prefer to use a website that is popular among chemical engineers and does not require payment for posting the ad. However, the other person suggests using job search websites and paying for the service as it provides value.
Library
I would like to know if you can tell me the name of websites where I can put an ad to recruit a temporary chemical engineer.

I am looking for an alcohol technologist who can make the drawings of a small distillery for the production of extra neutral alcohol at 96.2% for beverages. The raw material to be used is sugar cane juice or crystal sugar. The capacity of this distillery is 500-1000 litres per day.

I would be grateful to you if someone can give me the details of websites where I can put a ad, if possible for free, to recruit this alcohol technologist.

Engineering news on Phys.org
We have to pay if we want to use the usual job sites like monster.com and I would like to put an ad for free in a website that many chemical engineers look at

You should be willing to pay for that service, IMO. That's the value that you get from job search websites.

There are various websites that you can use to advertise for a temporary chemical engineer, such as LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor, and Monster. These websites have a large pool of professionals in the engineering field and allow you to specify the qualifications and experience you are looking for in your ad. Additionally, there are specific job boards for chemical engineering, such as Chemical Engineering Jobs and ChemJobs, where you can post your ad for free or for a fee. It is also worth considering reaching out to universities that have chemical engineering programs and posting your ad on their career websites or contacting their career services department for assistance in finding a suitable candidate.

1. What websites can I use to post an ad for hiring a temporary chemical engineer?

There are several websites that you can use to post an ad for hiring a temporary chemical engineer. Some popular options include LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor, and ZipRecruiter.

2. Are there any specialized websites specifically for hiring chemical engineers?

Yes, there are several specialized websites that cater to hiring chemical engineers. Examples include ChemicalEngineer.com, ChemJobs.net, and ChemicalEngineeringJobs.org.

3. Do these websites charge a fee for posting job ads?

Some of these websites may charge a fee for posting job ads, while others offer free options. It is important to research and compare the different websites to find the best option for your specific needs.

4. Can I target specific locations or industries when posting the ad?

Yes, most websites allow you to specify the location and industry for your job ad. This can help attract more relevant and qualified candidates for the position.

5. How long should I keep the ad posted before taking it down?

The length of time to keep the ad posted may vary depending on your specific needs and the response you receive. It is recommended to keep the ad up for at least a few weeks to allow sufficient time for interested candidates to apply.