Can You Beat My High Score on Kitten Cannon?

• Thread starter Cyrus
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Games
In summary, the conversation is about who is the best at the game Kitten Cannon and the player says they are the best and the other player says they are the best and the player says they own the game. The player also says that they found that two browsers work best and the ribbon holder should get the next year's ribbon because they are doing a great job.
Physics news on Phys.org
hahaha, ownage. you are 1337

Ok, I am not talking to you anymore... :grumpy: Evo delte his posts please. I got OWNED

I didn't report my high scores! And i can't see what the high scores are :( Stupid server won't let me or something, it jus tloads and loads and laods :(

Oh,...what a shame...BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAH...ahem...

Pengwuino, the score box does the same to me, and I believe that Moonbear reported likewise when we were discussing this in the 'penguin bashing' thread. Congrats on beating my altitude record of 210 feet, but a different run got 2,394 feet of travel. :tongue:

I got 1589. :D

I got 800.

I found that what works best is to have two browsers.

Pick two good angles, and shoot in one browser, go to the other, shoot... and keep going. 3 browsers might be even better.

JasonRox said:
I found that what works best is to have two browsers.
Pick two good angles, and shoot in one browser, go to the other, shoot... and keep going. 3 browsers might be even better.

sounds like firefox would work wonders!

I remember playing this game quite a lot in the summer, one night... I think I beat 4,000

Hmm...couldn't people just copy the numbers and the image to "Paint" or "Imaging"...then paste whatever numbers they want (for #feet) ?

of course, didn't you see the thread someone started on where to get some free graphic programs? The game is boring, the fun part is lying about your score and then coming up with a convincing fake to prove it.

tribdog said:
of course, didn't you see the thread someone started on where to get some free graphic programs? The game is boring, the fun part is lying about your score and then coming up with a convincing fake to prove it.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tribdog, i hate you

I tried to think of something to say with graphics editing that would be funny, but I couldn't. Tribdog should get the ribbon next year, for funniest member. :biggrin: Campaign manager?!

why? the current ribbon holder has been doing such a bang up job. Sorry, I think I just dripped some sarcasm on your shoe.

What are "Addicting Games"?

"Addicting Games" refer to a collection of online games that are known for their addictive gameplay and wide variety of genres. These games are designed to be engaging and keep players coming back for more.

How do I access "Addicting Games"?

"Addicting Games" can be accessed through their official website or through various gaming platforms such as Steam or mobile app stores. Some of their games are also available on social media platforms.

Are "Addicting Games" free to play?

Yes, most of the games on "Addicting Games" are free to play. However, some games may have in-game purchases or advertisements. It is important to check the game's details before playing.

What types of games are available on "Addicting Games"?

There is a wide variety of games available on "Addicting Games", including puzzle, strategy, action, adventure, sports, and multiplayer games. They also have a selection of popular and classic games.

Can I create my own games on "Addicting Games"?

Yes, "Addicting Games" has a game submission process where players can submit their own games to be featured on the website. However, there are guidelines and criteria that must be met for a game to be accepted.