The Metro Voice Debate: Could You Be the Judge?

• Thread starter Cyrus
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Judge
In summary, the Metro Voice Debate is a platform for individuals to engage in a structured debate with the audience as judges. It follows a traditional debate format but with audience voting instead of a panel of judges. Anyone can participate as long as they engage respectfully, and winners are determined by audience votes. Participating in the debate allows individuals to improve their public speaking and critical thinking skills while engaging in meaningful discussions and learning from different perspectives.
Cyrus
I don't like the new voice of Metro, BOO! :mad:

http://www.nbc4.com/news/6656938/detail.html

I will miss you old voice. :redface:

Could you imagine being a judge for such nonsense? LOL

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
What a dumb thread.

I agree, what can I say I was bored.

I don't get it. Is there a point to this thread? You must be really bored.

Its old news too. I saw it like last week.

1. What is the Metro Voice Debate?

The Metro Voice Debate is a platform for individuals to engage in a structured debate on various topics, where the audience gets to be the judges and determine the winner.

2. How does the Metro Voice Debate work?

The Metro Voice Debate follows a format similar to traditional debates, with opening statements, rebuttals, and closing arguments. However, instead of a panel of judges, the audience gets to vote on the winner based on their arguments and performance.

3. Who can participate in the Metro Voice Debate?

Anyone can participate in the Metro Voice Debate, as long as they are willing to engage in a respectful and structured debate. It is open to people of all ages, backgrounds, and beliefs.

4. How are the winners determined in the Metro Voice Debate?

The winners of the Metro Voice Debate are determined by the audience through a voting system. Each audience member gets to vote for the debater they believe presented the most compelling arguments.

5. What are the benefits of participating in the Metro Voice Debate?

Participating in the Metro Voice Debate allows individuals to practice their public speaking and critical thinking skills in a safe and supportive environment. It also provides an opportunity to engage in meaningful discussions and learn from different perspectives.