Angry Cat Trapped in Cage: A Sad Story

• Thread starter z-component
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Cage
In summary, the conversation is about a viral video of a cat being extremely angry and aggressive while being stuck in a small cage. The people in the video are laughing at the cat's reaction, but some viewers find it disturbing and believe the cat may have been abused. One person shared their experience of taking in a lost cat and providing it with a loving home, while others express their disgust at the situation. The conversation ends with a discussion about the possible reasons for the cat's behavior.
z-component
"Cat from hell"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AmDDp-cCo24

NOTE: Don't have your volume up too high for this video.

This video kind of saddens me because the cat's very disgruntled and it's stuck in a small cage while someone laughs at its reaction.

How could a cat be this angry? If I were to guess, this cat looks like it was abused.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
It bothers me, too. I don't know why anyone finds this funny.

This is just disgusting. Clip off that lady's ears and put her in a cage for the rest of her life, as she deserves. Yuck.

Are the ears clipped off? I thought they were just pointed back from anger.

Definite abuse.

Sad to see things like that.

We took in a lost cat like a couple months ago. We got all the necessary shots for the cat. It's happier than ever. Very affectionate too.

[MEDIA=youtube]CWej4ZbrbbM[/MEDIA]&mode=related&search=[/URL]

To enlighten the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was happy to open this thread and read some replies that reflected my thoughts on this video as opposed to all the countless others laughing at it.

Man, I just don't get people sometimes.

I don't find it funny. The poor cat is scared.

cat is at the vet
most likely dosed on PCP [animal trank]
POST OP and pissed
as it is never having sex again

1. What is the purpose of "Angry Cat Trapped in Cage: A Sad Story"?

The purpose of "Angry Cat Trapped in Cage: A Sad Story" is to tell a fictional story about a cat who is trapped in a cage and experiences a range of emotions, including anger and sadness.

2. Is "Angry Cat Trapped in Cage: A Sad Story" based on a true story?

No, "Angry Cat Trapped in Cage: A Sad Story" is a work of fiction and is not based on a true story.

3. What inspired the creation of "Angry Cat Trapped in Cage: A Sad Story"?

The author of "Angry Cat Trapped in Cage: A Sad Story" was inspired by the idea of exploring the emotions and thoughts of a trapped animal, and how it would react to its surroundings.

4. Are there any underlying messages or themes in "Angry Cat Trapped in Cage: A Sad Story"?

While the story is primarily about a cat's emotions, it also touches on themes of captivity, freedom, and the human-animal relationship.

5. What can readers learn or take away from "Angry Cat Trapped in Cage: A Sad Story"?

Readers can gain a better understanding of the emotions and thought processes of animals, and how captivity can affect them. It also serves as a reminder to treat animals with compassion and respect.