Does My Essay Reflect My Determination and Capacity for Growth?

• Thread starter cvhpg45
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Essay
In summary: No, the essay is not meant to be judged by age. It is a reflection of the individual's qualities and attitude.

what do you think of my paper

• yes its awesome

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • good but not over the edge

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • yes its ok

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • no its terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cvhpg45
As an individual, I can define my self as determined, courageous, and full of energy. Not only to exercise but to accommodate learning. I can sometimes get raucous if a certain yoke is placed upon me. But normally, I’m very well civilized and eager to learn. I enjoy anything that has to do with recent technology or the life style of ancient people. My ability to learn and cooperate with others has earned me a certain degree of respect from others my age and even my educators. My qualities I can say are very well cataloged by attitude. There are some qualities I would like to see prosper and others wither. These affect my personality everyday and accompany me through singular tasks.
A quality I posses that I am very proud off is my knack to come to a reasonable conclusion with a friend or stranger of whom I may have had verbal or even physical confrontation with. This quality I am very fond off because it helps me become very social with people who’ve wronged me or whom I feel ill will towards. It has also given me the chance to increase my social skills and grants me a highly esteemed persona. To carry out this unique quality, I foremost think about a certain time, date, and or situation in which a person has wronged or done animosity towards me and which I’ve shown a hint back at the particular individual. With this, I will find flaws I made and come up with a solution to that. Secondly, I will approach the person and calmly confront them about the way him/her offended me in a high state. And with this I will listen carefully to his/her part and come up with a reasonable conclusion of what I and the individual can both agree on. I can say for a fact that, this quality has helped my peers socially, because now they can use wise ideas to meet head-on their wrong doers instead of physical arguments of which my end in catastrophic casualties.
For every success there is a certain flaw. My flaw is a quality which I do not despise but would like to see wither away from my habit. This quality is the way I judge people from first glance. An example is a person of a “sagged pant to the hip”, and with a hip pop style fashion as of a rapper. From my first impression I feel the person cannot be of any way associated with me because people of that dress-nature tend not to have good morals as shown on local music televisions. Sometimes these accusations are correct but the judgments which I bring towards them in my eyes are unethical. This I can say has really spread around most teens of my age and has become more popular. This characteristic I see as incorrect because the person may possesses an urbane manner, good morals, or even an intellect surpassing our own understanding. But to overcome this nuisance I must first consider the following above and then maybe approach the individual and get to know them as I might a person of my own standards. And with this I may say this to anyone of which has this strict unethical reasoning that, “never judge a book by its cover”.
With the above mentioned, I would like to conclude that my attitude, individuality, and persona may describe me in general as a person. I manage to keep up with the quality of which I enjoy the most and try to diminish the ones of which I would like to see perish.

Physics news on Phys.org
What is the essay for? College application?

no

its a high school registration essay for a college level high school [zz)]

Are we supposed to judge the essay by age?

1. Is the essay well-organized?

The organization of the essay is crucial to its effectiveness. It should have a clear introduction, body, and conclusion that flow logically and cohesively. Each paragraph should also have a clear topic sentence and supporting evidence that relates back to the thesis statement.

2. Are the arguments supported with evidence?

An effective essay should have strong arguments that are backed up with evidence. This evidence can come from various sources such as research, personal experience, or examples. It is important to ensure that the evidence used is relevant and supports the main argument of the essay.

3. Is the language clear and concise?

The language used in an essay should be clear and concise, avoiding unnecessary jargon or complex sentence structures. It is important to use proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling to effectively convey your ideas to the reader.

4. Does the essay address the prompt or question?

It is important to carefully read and understand the prompt or question before writing your essay. Make sure that your essay directly answers the prompt and stays focused on the main topic throughout. Straying off topic can weaken the overall effectiveness of the essay.

5. Are there any spelling or grammatical errors?

Proofreading your essay is an essential step in ensuring its quality. Look for any spelling or grammatical errors and make the necessary corrections. These errors can distract the reader and make the essay appear less credible.