What Anime Series Do You Watch?

• Thread starter Ebolamonk3y
  • Start date
  • Tags
    watch
In summary, the speakers mostly watch Anime series, specifically Naruto and Full Metal Alchemist. They also used to watch SEED and Peace Maker Kurogane. One of the speakers enjoys watching their cats play with the computer screen, while the other enjoys chasing the cursor and avatars. They both love their cats and find joy in their simple happiness.
Ebolamonk3y
What do you watch on your computer?

I mostly keep up with the latest Anime series...

Naruto (manga and anime)

Full Metal Alchemist (manga and anime - because toriyamaworld does slow scanslation)

Thats about it... Used to watch SEED and Peace Maker Kurogane until those series ended...

So what do you guys watch? :P

Physics news on Phys.org
i watch the clock on my computer.

What do I watch? I watch my cats try to catch the letters I type in, or try to catch the cursor. And they really have fun with a moving avatar or cartoon.. They seem convinced the computer screen has been invented for their enjoyment and I am the keeper of the carnival ride.

One cat is long haired and difficult to see around.
The other cat is short haired but somewhat obese and impossible to see around.

They do have great fun with the monitor.

I, however...

Love them to death and it takes so little to make their lives happy.

Yeah, I like those moving avatars too. and chasing the mouse is always fun but when it goes really fast across the screen it loses me at the edge and I fall off my chair.

LOL@ tribdog.. Cats agility ability can be surpassed by few.

1. What is your favorite anime series?

My favorite anime series is Attack on Titan. I love the intense action, complex characters, and thought-provoking themes in this show.

2. What anime series do you recommend for beginners?

I would recommend starting with a classic like Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood or My Hero Academia. Both of these series have engaging plots, well-developed characters, and are easy to follow for those new to anime.

3. How do you choose which anime series to watch?

I usually choose anime series based on recommendations from friends or online reviews. I also look for series that have interesting premises, unique animation styles, and good ratings.

4. Are there any anime series you think are overrated?

While I understand that everyone has their own preferences, I personally think that Sword Art Online is overrated. I found the plot to be lacking and the characters to be one-dimensional.

5. Is there an anime series you think everyone should watch?

I believe that everyone should watch Studio Ghibli's films, particularly Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke. These films showcase the beauty and creativity of anime, and have universal themes that can resonate with all viewers.